Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember if Pooch Partners linked Hoopers gifted lead on stories or grid? It's not on the grid now.
Yep they had it on their stories yesterday.
Interesting Sly only puts #gifted (on those VERY rare occasions) on stories these days so they quickly disappear and no comments are possible.
Luckily, between us all, a Sly story never slips past 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That ‘felt cute’ hashtag is a thing, I saw it in someone else’s post today. Also a male person. 🤦‍♀️ That young puppy should definitely not be walking very far. The other one is about two years now I think so could walk for much longer.

Reactions: 4
Oooh exciting tattyP, hope you’re getting through it all without too much stress. Ugh referencing - the absolute nonsense that bogs you down whilst doing your best work. Good luck with it...can we know what its on or what that reveal too much about you? X
Love the name tattyP. I want to change my user name now 😂. It's about the foster care system (I'm doing interviews - online of course). Don't want to go into more detail on here but if you're really interested, send me a PM.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A pet peeve of mine "alot". A LOT.
And the film is from a concept by someone else who is credited by the film makers but not Simon.

Seriously if it was my young daughter, I'd be shielding her with all my might from social media. After all the "attention" her mother received. Have they as parents not learned anything. SM can destroy lives. It causes depression, anxiety and confusion in adults never mind young impressionable children who are so vulnerable. Their minds cannot handle social media. I refuse to let my 14 year old boy have access to a computer in his bedroom and took away a smart phone after a couple of weeks of giving him one. (still cannot be trusted, despite all the blocks and monitoring put on it) hormonal teenage boy... You can only imagine.... 🙁 My fault for thinking he was mature enough. It seems he is the only one among his friends with a dumb phone now. But I don't care! The harm that unsupervised Internet access does to kids is scary.
My mother did similar with my youngest sister- she only got a smart phone when she was 17. I'm grateful I didn't have them at age 13 either.

• Heart
Seriously if it was my young daughter, I'd be shielding her with all my might from social media. After all the "attention" her mother received. Have they as parents not learned anything. SM can destroy lives. It causes depression, anxiety and confusion in adults never mind young impressionable children who are so vulnerable. Their minds cannot handle social media. I refuse to let my 14 year old boy have access to a computer in his bedroom and took away a smart phone after a couple of weeks of giving him one. (still cannot be trusted, despite all the blocks and monitoring put on it) hormonal teenage boy... You can only imagine.... 🙁 My fault for thinking he was mature enough. It seems he is the only one among his friends with a dumb phone now. But I don't care! The harm that unsupervised Internet access does to kids is scary.
Good on you, I'm so thankful social media and mobile phones were not a thing when my kids were growing up. In years to come your boy will thank you for protecting him and realise how lucky he was to have a phone, dumb or otherwise.(probably got to wait a lot years for the thanks)😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So changes of plans for FOD. Flogging Anya in full Lolita mode to his creeps instead of the twins. I just don’t know what to say anymore.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Straight from the David Brent book of tit, cringey things to say during a pandemic...
Urgh. And he had so many typos in that post about Anya. She’s the one he filmed/embarrassed at the supermarket shopping for a food budget. Apparently she edited that film and quite possibly wrote effected instead of affected. It seems she might have the same desire as her parents for a career in filming herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Feels like he’s parading her on SM in the hope that brands will include her on their gifting mailing lists. You’d think after Clemmie’s downfall, they’d be doing everything they could to encourage their daughters to keep a low SM profile.

Sad too that Anya had to make a bunch of friends online, probably has never met them in person. Where are her school friends, friends from activities and hobbies??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It seems she might have the same desire as her parents for a career in filming herself.
At least she has an excuse, she’s 13. Unlike her pathetic 38 years old dad still dreaming of fame despite being the biggest insta embarrassment.

Reactions: 10
What pisses me off is how many people are commenting on how pretty or beautiful she is. She's involved with a project and has created something she's proud of which is what the whole post is about, but SO many people are just focusing on her looks.

I realise this happens all the time, but it doesn't make it any less infuriating to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Urgh. And he had so many typos in that post about Anya. She’s the one he filmed/embarrassed at the supermarket shopping for a food budget. Apparently she edited that film and quite possibly wrote effected instead of affected. It seems she might have the same desire as her parents for a career in filming herself.
And the same flair for spelling/ grammar as her parents. At 13, and with a private school education, surely she’d know the difference between ‘effect’ and ‘affect’ or at least have the sense to check before posting 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.