Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. Imagine being Budget Clemmie!! So sorry this happened to you @rainbowlemon
Thank you boo for understanding. It was a very traumatic experience and it made me realize that in a world, where we can be anything, being kind is so so very important. I was truly grateful to my wonderful girlgang who helped support me through this difficult time, but also for Centerparcs for reaching out and offering me a #gifted stay at their Sherwood Forest location. I needed this break to truly recover, to get away from it all. I needed time just to focus on myself and to untangle my emotions. Did you know Centerparcs have 400 acres of woodland just for you to explore,with a spa on site too? It's the perfect break for couples, but also solo trips as well. Prices start at only £300 and they are offering a 60% discount if you use the code "Rainbows20".

*For a limited time only. Terms and conditions apply. Code can not be used with existing offers. One booking per household.

#bekind#AD#Gifted#Sherwoodforest#Forestbreaks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wow I can’t believe he shared that video all very bizarre! Surely teens should speak of their own actual experience than making up scripts! I haven’t been on the Fod thread as the PTWM thread is taking up too much time! Hope you trolls are all well and great news about the schools opening only 9 more home school days 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Reactions: 8
@Tattlingpineapple it's great the way you can quote thread and page numbers 🤣
😂 I'm currently writing my master's thesis and all I can think about is referencing / citing correctly and my supervisor who said "never say anything without telling the readers where they can find the information". Please call me out if my comments soon look like this:

Hooper (2021), a former influencer, complains on his Instagram account about absolutely everything. According to @Dogmuck (2021)...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
😂 I'm currently writing my master's thesis and all I can think about is referencing / citing correctly and my supervisor who said "never say anything without telling the readers where they can find the information". Please call me out if my comments soon look like this:

Hooper (2021), a former influencer, complains on his Instagram account about absolutely everything. According to @Dogmuck (2021)...
Oooh exciting tattyP, hope you’re getting through it all without too much stress. Ugh referencing - the absolute nonsense that bogs you down whilst doing your best work. Good luck with it...can we know what its on or what that reveal too much about you? X

I remember some people also got a bit salty that I also went on a bit too much about mother of five boys ( #sorrynotsorry but Cornwall is my dream place) . I live for drama so all good. :love: ❤😘
Ah, those delightful posters who come on every now and then to complain that we're not meeting their expectations with our content, but don't actually bring much to the table themselves 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So the 13 year old was still in bed at 2.30pm, big deal, I bet she was up all night having a peaceful time without the rest of the family.
Do twins have an inbuilt dislike of walking, mother of 5 boys is always carrying her twins too, usually tied to her in a baby carrier, they are 4, NOT babies.
Knobney wears a beanie in the house, takes it off to go for a walk.KNOB.
Still no reappearance of @henryscat on here🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He's posting on the house account about planning to do most of the garden makeover himself but needing a gardner for some of it. He did the garden in their last home and it looks impressive though I expect you can't expect to have plants in a garden when you have children. We did when I was growing up but plants don't seem welcome in some gardens these days. I'm rambling, but not in converse, with manky hair, girly shades and two dogs in tow 😁

• Haha
Why should anyone care what his daughter and her friends think about the lockdown, maybe people would care if it wasn't scripted ? How much does his 13 year old actually miss out on aside from going to school and visiting her friends,
they have a yard, a big house(pile of bricks), a beach nearby, a park nearby, trampoline, ping pong table and bags of colour sorted leggo? Like your embarrassing father, show some gratitude. I know kids and gratitude are not really friends.😐

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He's posting on the house account about planning to do most of the garden makeover himself but needing a gardner for some of it. He did the garden in their last home and it looks impressive though I expect you can't expect to have plants in a garden when you have children. We did when I was growing up but plants don't seem welcome in some gardens these days. I'm rambling, but not in converse, with manky hair, girly shades and two dogs in tow 😁
Did it all himself 'singled handedly' :rolleyes: 🤭

Not sure he should have done the electrics by himself, or is fod of all trades an electrician now too?

Calling the garden the 'outdoor space' makes me 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He needs to proof read his piffle posts, too busy bragging about his favourite subject....himself.

• Haha
So the 13 year old was still in bed at 2.30pm, big deal, I bet she was up all night having a peaceful time without the rest of the family.
Do twins have an inbuilt dislike of walking, mother of 5 boys is always carrying her twins too, usually tied to her in a baby carrier, they are 4, NOT babies.
Knobney wears a beanie in the house, takes it off to go for a walk.KNOB.
Still no reappearance of @henryscat on here🤔
Beach patrol?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not even first Tuesday of the month...Sly are you bleeping with me and changing it up to last Tuesday of the month? He loves his Japanese bots does our Sly! Seems he’s getting the balance right too, so he’s not getting 1000 dumped immediately just dripping in nicely so it looks like his content has some value. 🙄

Attachments

It’s not even first Tuesday of the month...Sly are you bleeping with me and changing it up to last Tuesday of the month? He loves his Japanese bots does our Sly! Seems he’s getting the balance right too, so he’s not getting 1000 dumped immediately just dripping in nicely so it looks like his content has some value. 🙄
So pathetic! Hoping to see the figure 8 in a fortnight!

Save your money to buy your own veg Foddo....as there won’t be any more gifted!

• Haha
@Dogmuck that's a lit of bots.
@Emmadale I don't think we'll see below 900k before Easter.
He's still not losing an awful lot through natural attrition. I suspect many people get bored and forget about him but don't stop following him.

Reactions: 6
"My dad has almost a million followers on his Instagram account, I'll get him to share it and it will give us soooo much exposure.... "

Was my initial thought....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seriously if it was my young daughter, I'd be shielding her with all my might from social media. After all the "attention" her mother received. Have they as parents not learned anything. SM can destroy lives. It causes depression, anxiety and confusion in adults never mind young impressionable children who are so vulnerable. Their minds cannot handle social media. I refuse to let my 14 year old boy have access to a computer in his bedroom and took away a smart phone after a couple of weeks of giving him one. (still cannot be trusted, despite all the blocks and monitoring put on it) hormonal teenage boy... You can only imagine.... 🙁 My fault for thinking he was mature enough. It seems he is the only one among his friends with a dumb phone now. But I don't care! The harm that unsupervised Internet access does to kids is scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.