Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when we discussed this Youtube video some time ago (Thread 41, page 15) and there was one commenter defending Clemmie's actions claiming to be Clemmie's daughter? I think we all agreed that it's a fake profile. The comments are deleted now (another proof they read these threads) but one of the other comments still mentions AH asking "are you Clemmie?" and the hyperlink leads to the same profile that has commented on the youtube video of the short film so I guess it was her after all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember when we discussed this Youtube video some time ago (Thread 41, page 15) and there was one commenter defending Clemmie's actions claiming to be Clemmie's daughter? I think we all agreed that it's a fake profile. The comments are deleted now (another proof they read these threads) but one of the other comments still mentions AH asking "are you Clemmie?" and the hyperlink leads to the same profile that has commented on the youtube video of the short film so I guess it was her after all.
This was my little introductory piece to the gang. Then when people said, oh it's fake, I must confess I did feel a bit silly and naive. So the results of this investigation are welcomed by me!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sly is having a little Far Eastern purchase today hidden behind his many stories.

He’s also just followed the company who gifted him the dog leash 🙄

Desperate fkr

@Alectrona sorry you felt stupid about the Anya revelations in thread 41, I was one of those neigh sayers who thought it must be a fake account. Apologies. In my defence I tend to err on the side of caution with revelations these days...as I asked every newbie “is that you clemmie” and it was becoming embarrassing 😳😬😜

Also re the Anya film thing...parent of child doing something thinks they are “really good” shocker! Fk the amount of times I’ve been around braggy parents as they’ve told me how good their kids are at acting, singing, playing an instrument, reading, maths etc etc only to find out that the kids are at best average and at worse utterly shite!

This weekend I spoke to a friend who I’ve not seen for a few years, he told me his now 15 yo son had joined a band and “not to sound like one of those braggy parents, but he’s really really good”. He sent me some videos of his lad and his band and I braced myself for the inevitable shite and how Id have to lie saying wow he’s amazing, imagine my sheer disbelief when I watched the videos and was actually blow away thinking, yep I’d defo pay money to go see them. Reader I did not feel the same way when watching Anya’s performance.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's a lot of money for a dog lead, approx £21, when it's an opportunity to teach the children to take turns.

Reactions: 7
Sly is having a little Far Eastern purchase today hidden behind his many stories.

He’s also just followed the company who gifted him the dog leash 🙄

Desperate fkr

@Alectrona sorry you felt stupid about the Anya revelations in thread 41, I was one of those neigh sayers who thought it must be a fake account. Apologies. In my defence I tend to err on the side of caution with revelations these days...as I asked every newbie “is that you clemmie” and it was becoming embarrassing 😳😬😜

Also re the Anya film thing...parent of child doing something thinks they are “really good” shocker! Fk the amount of times I’ve been around braggy parents as they’ve told me how good their kids are at acting, singing, playing an instrument, reading, maths etc etc only to find out that the kids are at best average and at worse utterly shite!

This weekend I spoke to a friend who I’ve not seen for a few years, he told me his now 15 yo son had joined a band and “not to sound like one of those braggy parents, but he’s really really good”. He sent me some videos of his lad and his band and I braced myself for the inevitable shite and how Id have to lie saying wow he’s amazing, imagine my sheer disbelief when I watched the videos and was actually blow away thinking, yep I’d defo pay money to go see them. Reader I did not feel the same way when watching Anya’s performance.
All is forgiven. I've come out of my probation period wiser and tougher.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The constant moaning needs to stop. I was moaning months ago when I tough it was temporary. This is going to be our life for the next months/year so just accept it and try to make it enjoyable you twit, you have all you need for a nice life in lockdown !
Also what kind of bleep wears white converse for a nature walk ?
Couldn’t agree more. He is a bleep because there are SO many people who have far more to moan about. You have a big family Simon, you aren’t suffering from prolonged loneliness and isolation. It doesn’t seem like you have lost anyone close to you to Covid and you have that big #gifted house to keep you occupied and also get some space when you need it. Wise the duck up, practice some gratitude and stop moaning. It’s a terrible look you got going with this constant moaning Myrtle saga

Should the dogs be walking that far too? They only have little legs.
Nope they shouldn’t and not at their age. Terrible for their hips.

Reactions: 12
All is forgiven. I've come out of my probation period wiser and tougher.
Part of the club boo. Hope you feel welcomed now. xoxo

At least you weren't accused of being budget Clemmie.

Those trolls are still off my xmas card list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And here he goes again... bragging about breaking lockdown rules 😡 Who the heck does he think he’s impressing? He and those like him are the reason why UK is in such a mess...

And of course a bit of Anya (eldest daughter) shaming for good measure...
What a prick!

Part of the club boo. Hope you feel welcomed now. xoxo

At least you weren't accused of being budget Clemmie.

Those trolls are still off my xmas card list.
Who called you budget clemmie rainbs? That’s actually funny af!

• Haha
Who called you budget clemmie rainbs? That’s actually funny af!
It was at the start- I've been here since thread 7. I remember some people also got a bit salty that I also went on a bit too much about mother of five boys ( #sorrynotsorry but Cornwall is my dream place) . I live for drama so all good. :love: ❤😘

Perhaps Dogmuck you're Si in disguise? Can you sign my rugby ball please?!

On point: 309 to the next drop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It was at the start- I've been here since thread 7. I remember some people also got a bit salty that I also went on a bit too much about mother of five boys ( #sorrynotsorry but Cornwall is my dream place) . I live for drama so all good. :love: ❤😘

Perhaps Dogmuck you're Si in disguise? Can you sign my rugby ball please?!
To be fair I do make as many typos so it’s not such a far reach hun 😜

Will do signings for #gifts

ETA - going back to read thread 7 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
To be fair I do make as many typos so it’s not such a far reach hun 😜

Will do signings for #gifts

ETA - going back to read thread 7 😜
Please note that I was much younger then so highly likely to be more cringey. Please don't judge me harshly. 😪

Also not 100% sure it was thread 7. Oh hey there:

1614023236779.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel left out, I don't think I was ever accused of being Glendolin or Slymon 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.