Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
He’s A total fool, imagine even telling a story such as he’s recounted on his most recent post to 5 year old before they go to sleep. If they were actually in the bedroom at all. He‘s really desperate for matetial.

Reactions: 4

Thuderfly

I can't expect to apply something that I happen to believe to someone who has never indictated a belief in God, but I know I have previously mentioned Matthew 6: 1 - 4 on this forum, if not this thread. It's more or less what @Emmadale has said - don't boast about what you are doing because that only advances yourself in the eyes of the world. To be kind to Simon, maybe he genuinely believes that he has such a significant place in the world because of his 903k followers that his belief in the vaccine will encourage nay-sayers to get it. I just have two little problems with that: many of his followers aren't in this country, if they exist at all; and people from black and ethnic minorities need to be reassured and encouraged to accept the vaccine. Regardless of his wife's history, I doubt that he would appeal to that demographic.
Or maybe he just has nothing to do with his time between being a house husband and diy king.

Heads up on postings on the house account. It is sad that my first thought was I wonder what he's after now. And as for arranging books in rainbow spines, that is absolutely bonkers. I group mine by author and read/unread, and I have HUNDREDS.
Sorry I’ve just repeated what you said! Totally agree.

Mustard

VIP Member
That ‘felt cute’ hashtag is a thing, I saw it in someone else’s post today. Also a male person. 🤦‍♀️ That young puppy should definitely not be walking very far. The other one is about two years now I think so could walk for much longer.

Chortlebear

I'll get on to messaging them!

Also, did anyone hear whatever child was supposedly painting his toes say when he filmed his little non existent toe nail?

"Daddy don't show them that!".

So the kids know it is all for the gram. I find that sad. It isn't because their dad wants to spend quality time with them, or be a fun dad. It's for content purposes only.
I thought exactly the same!! Very sad.

• Sad

Tothemoonandback

Yes I mean she 'only' has 35k followers and the above screenshot shows only 16 items were bought in total and she still made £35. Not bad! By her own admission, skin care isn't her usual area of expertise either, so I imagine interior-type products more connected to her page/brand would generate more sales and more cash for her in future.

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Remember though, it wasn’t just the post of the foam party, he went on to do loads of crappy stories showing foam parties and then his commentary on how he almost drown, walked home soaked blah blah blah about his none existent rave life. Pretty sure he only did that after the post based on other people’s real life experiences that they mentioned on his post.
Conniving, or manic?

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Ffs I’ve just bought those egg poachers , not the exact same ones but ones very similar

Emmadale

VIP Member
Nextgenshortfilms has a tiktok account which anya is on asking for likes and begging for followers...she wants to get it big enough for IGTV...like father like daughter! Has anyone seen it? Soz I have no idea how to post a link or Screen shot 🤣
I saw this. And the one of the weird seductive voice over. So worrying. Just why!!!