Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Just looked at the photo of his poor daughter again.

He’s def staged it. The ‘type 1’ bag is positioned for all to see...so we know her new ‘label.’

And is she squeezing a stress ball?! Dear Lord, did he ask her to squeeze that for the photo opp! He’s unbelievable!

As somebody said before, he knows in his head he shouldn’t be doing by the fact he’s done it from behind but while he’s there, he’s staged the bits we do see 🙄🙄🙄

With the stress ball I think that is used to keep the vein open and stop it collapsing around the cannula. Could be wrong, I have no medical training just years of experience sitting on a plastic chair in a kid's hospital.[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Emmadale

VIP Member
yes I was intrigued too to see how much money affiliate links generate.

I'm out of the Instagram loop recently, so maybe I wouldn't know if this has become more the norm these days, but for me, it's the first account I've seen showing very specific financial breakdowns like (broken down by particular product and numbers bought and money made etc). And she's done it in the past as well, not just today.
Rough calculation based on one of the products was 7%.
No wonder the woman I mentioned previously can afford a new extension with the amount she does! 🙄

• Wow

Dogmuck

VIP Member
This is a record for him he’s been on 905k for 8 whole days even making a couple of gain days (he’s probably buoyed by that but they were just the family and friends of the kids who are in Anyas dwarma pod...they’ve now seen what a dick he is and unfollowed 😂😂😂)
97ABAF76-A488-46D5-82B0-BDE76D227414.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Trolls, this is kinda OT but this was recommended on the book thread and I thought it might appeal. Only £1.99 on Kindle.

A smart and thrilling debut that delves into the darkest aspects of influencer culture, Ellery Lloyd’s People Like Her is about what you risk losing when you don’t know who’s watching . . .

People like Emmy Jackson. They always have. Especially online, where she is Instagram sensation Mamabare, famous for always telling the unvarnished truth about modern parenthood.

But Emmy isn’t as honest as she’d like the fans to believe. She may think she has her followers fooled, but someone out there knows the truth and plans to make her pay. Because people like her have no idea what pain careless words can cause. Because people like her need to learn what it feels like to lose everything.

Amazon product
I’ve read this and loved it! The end was a bit cheesy / cheaply written but I like that the authors (they’re a married couple?!) made a few very good points throughout about the mama influencer industry.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
With the second home she said they remortgaged and put down £25k for the Kent B&B. Also that she influenced a friend to do the same thing so was not going to not show the house they were looking at until it was done.

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
What a lovely bunch of horrible troll bastards you lot are. 💕

I can’t even deal with all the shit that you guys have genuinely unfolded. He disgust me. There is nothing good about what he has done, he’s pity harvesting and riding on the back of his daughters illness yet making about him, what a despicable Narc he really is. I really do despise him and his racist, fame thirsty narc wife.

Please don’t come here and try to tell me anything about what he has done benefits anyone but him and his desperate thirst for attention!

Fuck them both! Gross! 🤬🤬🤬
Its like we have the same thoughts - i think you are so ballsy ! Unlike Fodney and Clammy

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Even if he does have Dyslexia, there are ways to make sure your posts make sense, and to check spellings are correct.
They can manage a fairly legible post on occasion, when they can be bothered to put a bit of effort into it.

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
The rest of his hair looks like it's been being kept fairly tidy... has he gone Uber FoD and let the front grow JUST to be able to do this?? Sadly, wouldn't put it past him.
It doesn't seem long since he cut it but it must have been on stories as I can't find it.

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I hope you double-tapped to like the message!
I did!

I've got a question.

You know he reposted the Namgrass story to his stories where they mentioned him, I can't find it on Namgrass? Have they removed it or has it passed the 24 hours?

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Seriously if it was my young daughter, I'd be shielding her with all my might from social media. After all the "attention" her mother received. Have they as parents not learned anything. SM can destroy lives. It causes depression, anxiety and confusion in adults never mind young impressionable children who are so vulnerable. Their minds cannot handle social media. I refuse to let my 14 year old boy have access to a computer in his bedroom and took away a smart phone after a couple of weeks of giving him one. (still cannot be trusted, despite all the blocks and monitoring put on it) hormonal teenage boy... You can only imagine.... 🙁 My fault for thinking he was mature enough. It seems he is the only one among his friends with a dumb phone now. But I don't care! The harm that unsupervised Internet access does to kids is scary.
My mother did similar with my youngest sister- she only got a smart phone when she was 17. I'm grateful I didn't have them at age 13 either.

• Heart