Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Thank you so much @LuBiLu and @heretoreaditall2019, I've been nervous about using my real details as I am also not blocked and in some cases the brands, or contractors they deal with, seem very pally with them so I don't want to risk my details being shared. But then using a burner it feels less legit and less reason for the brand to take it seriously, iyswim?

Reactions: 3

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
He gets his eyebrows done. Look how neat they are. Recently done when this post was filmed. Only saying.......

• Haha
  • Sick

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
This is almost a percent opportunity for him to ‘retire’... like “thanks for the ride everyone, logging off to spend more time with the kids after the diagnosis made us reassess our priorities”
He's far too desperate for one more glimmer of fame. He will score one more #ad or go down trying.

• Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
He is really just throwing anything on there for content isn't he.

Is he trying to be funny? Oh look at me pretending to tell my kids a scary made up bedtime story.

Yeah you are so hilarious Sly. 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 2

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
And Diabetes UK does run awareness campaigns in schools though this will have been impacted by the pandemic.

Thinking about the two parents being at the hospital. One of them would have been allowed to stay with her as a vulnerable person but it would have had to be the same person throughout (this happened with me and my mum when she was in a&e though I was only allowed a visit once a week when she was in the ward). Clemmie probably arrived for the discharge, since he projects himself as the main childcare provider. She might not have been on the ward but could have flashed her NHS id for courtesy access.

Attachments

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
I just don't get it with the art that they and others are selling. It is so simple why not do it yourself?