Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieee

VIP Member
From what I remember it was in the very early threads, Alice broke down around thread 13/15 and suspicions were months before that.

Reactions: 2

Fabdandy

Unbelievable. THIS is what bothers him? THIS is what unnerves him - yet he's blithely posted photos of his twins to a chorus of weird comments without a twinge of conscience? He and his wife are dreadful, greedy hypocrites, happy to use their kids for fame and money. Gross.
Have i missed something...what pics is he moaning about?

Bla bla bla yawn

I do think he’s right though.. I’m sure Daily Mail used some of The Frugalitys photos without her consent and I think she sued them or something?!

allybongo

Chatty Member
I might be in the mood to post on their page in a bit, but my mischief has been drained out of me by seeing a hun showing off the ring her husband got her. A ring made using her breast milk to celebrate her two year breast feeding journey. :sick:
Sorry. What?

Reactions: 1

Libertine

VIP Member
This is almost a percent opportunity for him to ‘retire’... like “thanks for the ride everyone, logging off to spend more time with the kids after the diagnosis made us reassess our priorities”
When pigs fly, but you aren’t wrong!

Tothemoonandback

The sad thing is it doesn’t need to be their area of expertise...they just review a product and say something like ‘ooh it felt lovely on my skin, I was glowing blah blah’ and swipe up....kerrching 🤑🤑🤑

Often, these lot haven’t even had to pay for the thing they’re reviewing and putting the swipe ups for....literally is free money! (Except for the bots they’ve paid out for to get the high follower account)

So imagine how much Foddo could have made on those £1000 BBQ’s if return is 7%! 🙄🙄🙄
Yes sorry by saying "not her area of expertise", I more meant that I anticipated 'interiors accounts' (like hers) will make more money from interior swipe ups (rather than anything more off-piste).

To be fair to her regarding the skin care stuff, it was not your classic Insta sales pitch (which probably explains the fairly low number of sales!). She did preface it by saying she is "no expert" on skincare and "doesnt know what she's talking about". Infact the eye cream she said is ok but that she "doesn't really have any strong feelings either way about it". All of this is still in her highlights section. She recommends people check out Caroline Hirons though.... oh dear. Wont go down that road and won't derail thread any further.