Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
A pet peeve of mine "alot". A LOT.
And the film is from a concept by someone else who is credited by the film makers but not Simon.

Reactions: 4

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I thought he went for half height shutters to keep costs down, because he is a tight wanker?

He can't even remember his own bullshit stories. Anyway, they still look shit with those blinds above them.

20210225_161311.jpg

• Haha

Alectrona

@CakeQueen that sounds really stressful. Sorry if my message appeared judgmental to your situation. It was a reaction his 'saint clemmie' saved the day announcement more than disbelief about not noticing weight loss. I know I have found it hard to see growth spurts in my own children and often it has taken someone else to point them out.

• Heart

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Also, the fact he asks "why do women's shirts button up the wrong way?" Not different way. Wrong way. Suggesting the male norm is the standard.
Maybe it's men's buttons that are wrong. Along with a few other norms.
Keep your casual sexism to yourself, thanks.
I was just about to type “ Fodney would you like is to fasten buttons up you way ? “
Narrow minded pleb

Whoever takes the picture holds the copyright on it and has the right to say if it can be used and if you have to pay for use. Unfortunately, just because it has been on instagram doesn't mean it's free to use. So theoretically he is right. Morally he lost that argument 5 years ago.

House account up by 1k to 131k followers.
That’s disappointing 🤣 I was hoping he was totally wrong. But yes, morally he has completely lost the argument!

Tothemoonandback

Rough calculation based on one of the products was 7%.
No wonder the woman I mentioned previously can afford a new extension with the amount she does! 🙄

Well yes I've seen so many big accounts saying mournfully "oh I earn virtually NOTHING from affiliate links, it's hardly anything". Hmmm 🤔 . We now know otherwise.

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
We did latitude with our daughter- super family friendly and I can’t remember seeing any grown adults in unitards (unless I’ve burnt it from my memory) so would definitely recommend if you like your festivals minus the wankers :)
thank you! I’ve heard good things about latitude I think I’ll have to hit this one up instead 😎

Reactions: 3

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Has he deleted that post a while back where said about taking her with him to the supermarket and giving her a budget for snacks and not letting her eat any more than her ‘ration’? Because she was eating too much? I hope he’s reflecting on that now. Twat.
I think it was only in the stories 🤔

• Angry

Blahblahbuzzy

He is always very quiet over the weekends I noticed.

He'll be back begging again this week I'm sure.

I look forward to messaging the next companies he tags in his begging posts. 👌
Probably off breaking lockdown rules on the Q.T.

• Haha