Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
His own mum has been added at the end of his stories, possibly because he picked that up here. And Clemmie is working today so they celebrated yesterday. I also wondered about why the faces were blurred on the card!

Reactions: 6

Tothemoonandback

🤣I understand that feeling @Dogmuck and mostly agree.

She is not perfect and I would not go as far as recommending others follow her (as with all big accounts, you'll end up buying stuff you don't need), all I will say is I find it really interesting and refreshing when an instagrammer sets out a breakdown of exactly how many sales were made as a result of an affiliate link they posted, and how much money they made from each product and link. She has also done stories explaining ASA rules and why they're important and is very good at replying to questions about how she uses Instagram and how she makes money from it.

I clear my cookies with other shady instagrammers when I have swiped up on affiliate links, but I don't for E17 life and a few select others.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
He’s portraying himself as disgustingly full of self importance. Do you think he talks to his wife, mother, father, mother in law, brother, sister or a diabetes help group ? Does anyone know if there are family support groups for this illness?

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
I bet he took down the “it’s so creepy” stories because his DM’s were full of @Noodle123 type statements. Sure, he can be literally right re copyright but of all the things to be worried about regarding a creepy factor this should be low on the list.

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
@Dogmuck that's a lit of bots.
@Emmadale I don't think we'll see below 900k before Easter.
He's still not losing an awful lot through natural attrition. I suspect many people get bored and forget about him but don't stop following him.

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
I watched the first few minutes - it would have been more genuine if it was a selection of teenagers talking about their lived experiences, rather than acting out roles. Not sure many will watch from beginning to end.

Surely it lowers the image of a quality brand to have it promoted by someone do slapdash they can’t even check a paid post?! Not that his are paid anymore, but would have been previously.

Truthtales

So, my friend introduced me to the HOH account, and I've only just found this thread!! I've been reading back, but in a nut shell, why has MOD closed her acc? I followed her years ago (Ikr!) And.... Where did she go, what happened?

• Wow
  • Haha

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
Sorry. What?
Ha I've seen jewellery like that quite a few times recently. Seems like it's a bit of a trend atm. I've somehow just reached a milestone I certainly never intended to reach of breastfeeding for 3 years :ROFLMAO: I would not enjoy wearing said breastmilk around my neck or on my finger though. Each to his own I guess!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Titfer

Chatty Member
There's a programme about Farrow and Ball on itv and I can't help thinking of the SODs... narrated by Ricky Tomlinson (Royle Family) which makes it more interesting 🙈🤣

• Haha
Thank you so much @LuBiLu and @heretoreaditall2019, I've been nervous about using my real details as I am also not blocked and in some cases the brands, or contractors they deal with, seem very pally with them so I don't want to risk my details being shared. But then using a burner it feels less legit and less reason for the brand to take it seriously, iyswim?
It’s entirely up to you, tbh the brands they’re tagging on the beg for freebies aren’t mates with them cos they’re not giving them freebies & you’ve seen the sort of horrified feedback they’ve given in the thread. I don’t think using an anonymised email to provide feedback is a problem, I doubt they’re checking my details on the electoral roll before replying to me...