Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would look better on the gram.

"For several years, employees of the Albuquerque Metropolitan Arroyo Flood Control Authority have fabricated a giant snowman of tumbleweeds and placed it outside their facility along a busy interstate highway. Its appearance in late November has become an annual part of the city’s Christmas season celebrations. "

1614547494559.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not SOD related.

We were talking about Elle Feathering the Empty Nest on the last thread....looks like the trolls were right, her comeback was due to a new book....she’s started promo’ing it today! 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
🤣

My 3 year has picked up ‘bonjour, ca va?’ from Peppa Pig and hubby told her ‘that means hello, how are you? in French’ and I nearly wet myself laughing at the inadvertent SOD reference. Ahh it’s the little things when actual FOD is failing us 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot for the life of me remember or find what I used before to see his fake followers. The majority you need to pay for to get this data.

However, I did find this one which suggests that nearly 30% of his followers are fake. Also, please note his Top Audience locations....
Screenshot 2021-03-01 at 09.31.30.png

Screenshot 2021-03-01 at 09.31.52.png
Screenshot 2021-03-01 at 09.31.40.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
About 80% of his audience outside GB according to that bottom chart. Lol.

What's a Russian equivalent for "Darlene the Texas hun"? 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Olga desperately trying to find the Omsk branch of Screwfix and not having much joy

IMG_4693.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
These posts have really cheered me up this morning. I was beginning to think that FOD had gone silent in an attempt to kill us off and that it might have worked. It was all very reminiscent of the end scene in Fight Club.

Alas, capitalism lives on as does the thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is always very quiet over the weekends I noticed.

He'll be back begging again this week I'm sure.

I look forward to messaging the next companies he tags in his begging posts. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is always very quiet over the weekends I noticed.

He'll be back begging again this week I'm sure.

I look forward to messaging the next companies he tags in his begging posts. 👌
Probably off breaking lockdown rules on the Q.T.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not SOD related.

We were talking about Elle Feathering the Empty Nest on the last thread....looks like the trolls were right, her comeback was due to a new book....she’s started promo’ing it today! 🙄
Not being a troll, just speaking the truth about St Eleanor who I can confirm is as fake af 🤬🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.