Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he chokes when he swallows his pride. Numpty git. The bag company could send him an initialed bag too...S H, tit head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope he chokes when he swallows his pride. Numpty git. The bag company could send him an initialed bag too...S H, tit head.
Swallowed his pride? He’s practically deep throated his pride many time over.

Happy Noshing Sly! 👅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Careless communication. I'm guessing he means the shutters are made in China (CAPITAL C), not the pandemic. Anyone with basic English knows the difference between affected and effected. And how insensitive to say pandemics are a pain in the ass. Such poor taste. Over 2.5 million people dead worldwide.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope you double-tapped to like the message!
I did!

I've got a question.

You know he reposted the Namgrass story to his stories where they mentioned him, I can't find it on Namgrass? Have they removed it or has it passed the 24 hours?

Reactions: 4
I did!

I've got a question.

You know he reposted the Namgrass story to his stories where they mentioned him, I can't find it on Namgrass? Have they removed it or has it passed the 24 hours?
It’s probably past the 24hrs. I checked too and FOD reposted it 22hrs ago so the grass company had prob posted him a couple hours before that.

I tagged a local business in a post yesterday morning, which they reposted late last night. Mine is gone, theirs still has a few hours (even though it’s my post). I shall add - I tagged a business trying to stay alive in this awful climate as I enjoy what they do, not for any begging purposes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sexy. Pleasure face.

1614362750608.png

Who hurt you boo?

1614363423530.png

P.s This is how to introduce yourself to your Japanese followers Si.

私はサイモンです。

*NB- might be swear words. I asked my sister to translate and say "I am Simon".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This is a record for him he’s been on 905k for 8 whole days even making a couple of gain days (he’s probably buoyed by that but they were just the family and friends of the kids who are in Anyas dwarma pod...they’ve now seen what a dick he is and unfollowed 😂😂😂)
97ABAF76-A488-46D5-82B0-BDE76D227414.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
He has a bot habit.

I wish there was a way we could see how many legit followers he has. I bet the bot percentage is higher.
There's an account on IG that is checking influencer's followers and publishing how many of their followers are fake :ROFLMAO: ... I saw it on another thread but totally forgotten what account it is now!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Nothing to do with FOD but I saw this story and it made me think of how hard can it be really to apologize when you got it wrong. Of course this influencers (love her) little mistake is nothing compare to Alice major duck up but still, a good example of what you should do. Just say it was wrong, explain and apologize. Then move on and done ! I still don’t understand how they wanted a business that rely solely on followers and decided that deceits was the best way to keep going 😐

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.