Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just caught up with latest post and comments are GONE! There must have been too much abuse for them to keep up with so they just removed them all. PLEASE tell me someone got some screen shots of people calling their bullshit out?!
The comments are there.

Reactions: 3
@sassmaster3000 which one did you buy. I’ve seen the koala ones will investigate further.
Thanks trolls x
I just looked and it’s from a brand called Leekon. It was the only one I could find online that would deliver to NZ, without having to pay 300 dollars for one from australia.
I just realised the leaflet itself doesn’t actually explicitly say it’s a cooling one, but I’ve definitely found it to be. And I’m one of those people who has to have a fan on (or an open window, when I didn’t live in a ground floor flat) in order to sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 1
From his rooftop picture they live further away from the beach than I imagined.
Why do instawankers not just DO something without having to inform their fans?, no one actually gives a rats arse about your stupid roof, shed or any other 'job' on your pile of bricks.
If your kid hates video chats why bother doing it, let em talk to Gaga on the phone.
He's worried about the paint work, that shoe box/ coat rack at his front door had paint off it as soon as he finished it, or by the time he put his bragging pictures up. KNoBNEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The beauty of the gram. Pretending to engage with 'fans' about roof but just fishing for freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Re the “Please come and re-roof my house for free” post, I absolutely LOVED the bit that said (iirc) “I THINK 🤔 it’s felt” Husband and I fell about laughing! What else could it be fodders? Asda mozzeralla cheese slices?

Such an obvious thirsty auld bleep otter!

And look at him all puffed up like a baboons shitter because he can put a bike together. Tragic, tragic man. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Re the “Please come and re-roof my house for free” post, I absolutely LOVED the bit that said (iirc) “I THINK 🤔 it’s felt” Husband and I fell about laughing! What else could it be fodders? Asda mozzeralla cheese slices?

Such an obvious thirsty auld bleep otter!

And look at him all puffed up like a baboons shitter because he can put a bike together. Tragic, tragic man. 🤣🤣🤣
Tragic, tragic Desperate man 😀😀🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back in the day (before they fucked it) those bikes would have arrived fully assembled with a load of girly bike accessories and #gifted (smallest font possible at the bottom of the post of course)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m confused as to why he’s so concerned about his roof “looking boring.” Are you planning to put another kitchen up there, FOD?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why worry about the roof looking boring, look in the mirror and see the most boring git in Ramsgate. Who does he think can see his stupid roof anyway?🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s hoping a fan girl will get in touch saying oh my husband’s a roofer, he’ll come round and look at it for you *for entirely free* and then do the work *for free*

I know they don’t / can’t pay for things so will be unaware, but at the moment it’s incredibly hard to find any tradesman with availability as everyone wants stuff done as we’re all at home. They’re turning down jobs at the moment & scarcely need to advertise, much less spend a week doing tit for free for a useless head with zero engagement?!

Reactions: 13
Tagged bikes 🚲

New embarrassing video. Looks like the dogs are the new twins.

Wouldn’t suggest you look if you’re not a fan of him man handling the puppy.

Wouldn’t suggest you look if you’re not a fan of complete dick heads

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Tagged bikes 🚲

The warning came too late for me.

Why does he wear his hat half off his head? He looks like Where's Wally.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tagged bikes 🚲

He's been bleeping told not to hold the bleeping puppy like that. bleeping stupid prick....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I don’t think he’s angling for the roof itself to be paid for (but who knows with that pair?!), but I think he’s hoping to get some sort of long running DIY sponsorship / YouTube channel. Look at me, everyday dad doing DIY! If they hadn’t totally fucked it, I could have seen this happening.

Reactions: 8
Maybe they're just a really good brand, but it seems like a copy & paste from the influencer handbook.

1611066340315.png
1611066397224.png
1611066518338.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.