Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helllloooo all, done a bit of catch up reading but currently not got the necessary attention span that everyone's on-point fod critique deserves, for this I am truly sorry of my woeful trolly failings 🥴 (my current go to emoji atm - sums up daily life in this casa!) I did spot this meme (is it even a meme, blissfully out of touch with meme and gif grammar) and it's a fewww pages back now but it peaked my pea sized memory... Apologies in advance for this post 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Tagged bikes 🚲

New embarrassing video. Looks like the dogs are the new twins.

Wouldn’t suggest you look if you’re not a fan of him man handling the puppy.

Wouldn’t suggest you look if you’re not a fan of complete dick heads
What a twit. That poor puppy will have a knackered back too.

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion coming up brace yourselves

but it makes me want to puke when people let their dogs lick their mouths....all I can think is ‘they’ve been licking tit and bums and willies’ 😬🙈
I'm with you. My brother's dog wouldn't dare lick our faces.

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion coming up brace yourselves

but it makes me want to puke when people let their dogs lick their mouths....all I can think is ‘they’ve been licking tit and bums and willies’ 😬🙈
Completely agree! And stop holding the fricking dog like that!!

Also, I reloaded and now can see comments from the birthday post. I particularly liked this response to his hope that the twins look back on this when they’re older with happy memories...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like poor old Pablo is cast aside now the new mutt is there to kiss the KNoB for the gram. Disgusting.🤢🤮🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping helium is a finite resource with medical uses and this utter dickwad is inhaling it for likes? argh i hate him!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
God he's a moany bastard isn't he?
Bit late but I’m surprised at you Glen for allowing such a beige table of food to go on the gram, you’ve lost your touch. Not the middle class image you aspire to be is it?. Dear dear! How times have changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit late but I’m surprised at you Glen for allowing such a beige table of food to go on the gram, you’ve lost your touch. Not the middle class image you aspire to be is it?. Dear dear! How times have changed.
Glen’s gone to Iceland.

Alice went to Waitrose!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No 4 tier cake each for them this year hey? Carrot sticks and celery, yum yum said no 5 year old at a party ever.🥳🧁🎂🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t like dogs licking mouths and faces and he should be training that puppy to not do it. However, he definitely encouraged the puppy to do that deliberately by holding her up so close to his face undoubtedly for the aww so cute likes. 🤦‍♀️ Some dogs are also more licky than others.

Reactions: 13
Cannot believe they’ve got another dog!!!! They’re mental. He’s always moaning that he’s the only one that cares about Pablo but now he’s got another one?! Wtf.

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe they’ve got another dog!!!! They’re mental. He’s always moaning that he’s the only one that cares about Pablo but now he’s got another one?! Wtf.
He’s desperate for content so he’s going with the puppy pull factor. So wrong.
While we’re talking desperate, my husband and I have never laughed so much as when we saw him in the bleeping god awful hat! Mate you just look like a sad old git desperate to be considered young and cool. Please accept that those days are over for you. It’s tragic it really is, but at the same time, hilarious for us to watch. Is he trying to be a wannabe hipster? 😂 what a fail!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.