Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is random, and also a long shot, but does anyone know what happened with glens sister a couple of years back?
I remember glen posting something about how she was about to get married and then it was all very suddenly off the cards. Would love some insider details 👀
I wasn’t really that interested in them at the time so didn’t give it much thought, but it’s just randomly popped back into my brain after she’s been mentioned here!
I remember Glen moaning about having to organize the bachelorette party and looking for ideas and recommendations (aka begging for freebies) and then all of a sudden she took her sister on a trip with her because she was suffering from terrible heartbreak and wedding was off. That’s what’s nice about having a sister that brag about every details of her life and those around her, everyone knows about you even if you do seems to be a private person :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I remember Glen moaning about having to organize the bachelorette party and looking for ideas and recommendations (aka begging for freebies) and then all of a sudden she took her sister on a trip with her because she was suffering from terrible heartbreak and wedding was off. That’s what’s nice about having a sister that brag about every details of her life and those around her, everyone knows about you even if you do seems to be a private person :(
her profile used to be public until Alice was outed and she also came to one of the Instagram-weekends with clemmie, dlam and all the others and was tagged in photos so I think she also kind of enjoyed her sister's fame.

Reactions: 9
I think she did enjoy it but she was not over-sharing on her instagram account. but yeah she did enjoy the free trip to that tropical island (can’t remember the name but I think it was where Alice vpn was caught on tattle😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it was Mauritius. The one wear Glen just moaned about the rain. But there was a St Lucia trip too.

I’m glad she’s no longer on insta, imagine all the entitled moaning we’d have about all the things she can’t do at the moment! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it was Mauritius. The one wear Glen just moaned about the rain. But there was a St Lucia trip too.

I’m glad she’s no longer on insta, imagine all the entitled moaning we’d have about all the things she can’t do at the moment! 🙄
Mauritius was my favourite Glen on hols trip because that’s where she commented somewhere (her feed, stories, who cares) that she took that trip “for” her followers (rough life!) and then posted a photo of a blue wall. Made me want to run to whatever resort she was at 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m pretty sure that St Lucia was the non-stop rain trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is random, and also a long shot, but does anyone know what happened with glens sister a couple of years back?
I remember glen posting something about how she was about to get married and then it was all very suddenly off the cards. Would love some insider details 👀
I wasn’t really that interested in them at the time so didn’t give it much thought, but it’s just randomly popped back into my brain after she’s been mentioned here!
The guys name was Hect0r P0ttie and he had a public Instagram account with quite a lot of followers. MOD and her mum used to tag him at various points (when they both had public Instagram accounts).

Joining the Instagram dots, it appeared HP had a change of heart really last minute (having been together for years). Not a very nice thing to do if that is what happened. Expect others might know more.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Sorry no idea 🙂
Just been having a nose at an old account of Judith’s and it was either yesterday or today. Maybe they’ve decided to give them a day off for their birthday but laying it down for bingo that we will have...they are no longer toddlers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
More invested trolls...was is the twins birthday yesterday?
Not a more invested hun per se, but I know this because they have the same birthday as my sister!

He has also chosen to put this info out there too. :whistle:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Holy tit, I just looked up Glen’s sister’s ex and I have a friend in common with him!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The guys name was Hect0r P0ttie and he had a public Instagram account with quite a lot of followers. MOD and her mum used to tag him at various points (when they both had public Instagram accounts).

Joining the Instagram dots, it appeared HP had a change of heart really last minute (having been together for years). Not a very nice thing to do if that is what happened. Expect others might know more.
Hope she finds love again. Had a snoop. She still comes up in his tagged photos.

This is his coolest pic though.
1610820153305.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We want the tea !
No tea unfortunately. Mutual friend appears to be an ex-colleague of mine. Only vaguely in touch these days. Ex-colleague is a really lovely person though. I’m guessing they likely know each other through work.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.