Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had a lucky escape.

You can see how money and fame hungry Glen has always been. The cringe parts on that series for me were when she told the single bloke she really liked him, and was embarrassed then walked off. Followed by the over exaggerated clap and "bleeping brilliant" when the guy guessed the right single woman.
Its beautiful isn’t it, I mean you couldn’t write that tit. Two faced, fame hungry, money grabbing- quick to tit all over her bf! Wow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to drag this up again but does the photo of the puppy at Slys mums mean they was away over Christmas ?
I don't think it can prove that, but someone brought that puppy over from Whitstable, unless they shipped her in a box.

Theory 1: the puppy has been living with them from before, but they didn't want to do real time posting for #safety and for a content creator this is standard in the bizz.
Theory 2: Mrtyle has a twin which is staying with GaGa.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely the vet shares some responsibility for that?
To a lesser extent yes, but the majority falls on owners. Not every vet has a deep understanding of every breed and a good owner needs to be up to date so they can advocate for their pets. For Dachshunds they can be at risk of IVDD so it’s extra important they get spayed etc later when they have reached full maturity and got the full benefit of their hormones. Even a quick Google search shows that.

But knowing their situation, they may well have been aware but ignored it anyway if they were planning on getting a female pup and (selfishly wanted an easy life when she is in season).

Reactions: 1
I don't think it can prove that, but someone brought that puppy over from Whitstable, unless they shipped her in a box.

Theory 1: the puppy has been living with them from before, but they didn't want to do real time posting for #safety and for a content creator this is standard in the bizz.
Theory 2: Mrtyle has a twin which is staying with GaGa.
Puppy couldn’t come home at Christmas because they were in Bristol, then they had a New Years Eve shin dig so didnt want the puppy shitting all over the adult sitting room, then Sly had pre-recorded content that needed using so they could cover the scamper to Whistable to hug gaga and pick up the non-essential dog 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Getting a puppy at Christmas when you have such a young family (Twinnies) is a such a terrible idea. A good breeder wouldn’t do such a thing.

Reactions: 9
Getting a puppy at Christmas when you have such a young family (Twinnies) is a such a terrible idea. A good breeder wouldn’t do such a thing.
Don’t worry @Mustard they got it after they came back from Bristol and after NYE drinks in the adult sitting room, once the door was re locked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Puppy couldn’t come home at Christmas because they were in Bristol, then they had a New Years Eve shin dig so didnt want the puppy shitting all over the adult sitting room, then Sly had pre-recorded content that needed using so they could cover the scamper to Whistable to hug gaga and pick up the non-essential dog 😜
Ah but she would be essential if she's a trained therapy dog. ;)

Can't have another child, have another dog.

Chole and the beans has been uploading daily videos for almost two weeks of her 2 month old twins. Maybe he could become a yt dad?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't wish to sound like a stuck record, but they were definitely in Ramsgate on Christmas day cos I saw them with my own two eyes. Whitstable is only 30 mins drive from Ramsgate (20 if you are nippy), so not outside the rules for the grandma to be in their support bubble (assuming she lives alone). I will now stand back and wait for you all to tell me I am Glen in disguise 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't wish to sound like a stuck record, but they were definitely in Ramsgate on Christmas day cos I saw them with my own two eyes. Whitstable is only 30 mins drive from Ramsgate (20 if you are nippy), so not outside the rules for the grandma to be in their support bubble (assuming she lives alone). I will now stand back and wait for you all to tell me I am Glen in disguise 🙃
Mhmm you do seem to defend their excursions a lot 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What tier was Ramsgate in over Christmas, though?

Reactions: 2
What tier was Ramsgate in over Christmas, though?
Tier 4. Has been for ages. We were in the top 3 for covid infections in December, not that I am bragging. But it is within the rules even in tier 4 to visit people in your support bubble as you are treated as one household.

Mhmm you do seem to defend their excursions a lot 🤔
You obviously don't remember my post about the Christmas day beach gathering. It was hardly a defence of their behaviour.

Reactions: 7
The granny Judith had someone else with her in the photo I posted. That should have been her bubble.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The granny Judith had someone else with her in the photo I posted. That should have been her bubble.
In which case, they broke the rules as you can only bubble with another family if you are a singleton I think, unless there is provision for childcare within the rules.

Reactions: 3
Glen really
Edit: Posted a link too but it's already been done. 😅

#Iheartsimon
#canihaveyourautographcauseimyourbiggestfan

"We met over a crowded dance floor". Same story with Si. Think I need to get down to this nightclub too.

Message to other couples?
C:Why do you even think you can beat me?
Jamie: "It shouldn't be beat me, it should be beat us".
C: "okay we'll do it again"

View attachment 385085

Tbh I can picture myself as a groupie for Jamie's band.
@Dogmuck is right. Seems as if our clemmie has been a fame and money hungry witch since forever. Doesn’t matter how she did it, she was gunna be famous. Someone on here, I think it was @Hatchet_job mentioned that they are a partnership with a lot of love. I disagree, even Clem said she didn’t really like or get on with Sly when she realised she was preggers 6 weeks into their relationship (I think) and she’s been whinging and nagging at him ever since. Don’t forget she called him an a class twit...
I think it is a business partnership not a partnership of love. In my opinion

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.