Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they have a new puppy. Does this prove they did indeed travel to Bristol?

Reactions: 10
I have to admit I like the names they choose for their dogs 🤫. At least Pablo is on my list for children and Myrtle is kind of cool.

Reactions: 4
So they have a new puppy. Does this prove they did indeed travel to Bristol?
This is the dog that was at Clemmies mums, along with 4 stockings with the girls names on the week before Christmas 🧐

So they’ve got a girl dog and a boy dog - YAY the twins are off the hook - father_of_puppyfarm they can now sell pedigree sausage pups

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I really, really hope they don't breed them. That's disgusting.
Not sure it’s any more disgusting than shilling out your kids for free kitchens. It’s clear they’ll do whatever it takes to make some $$$$$

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
At least while Clemmie's still offline we won't be subjected to another episode of 'Ou est le tit'.

psssst, You're married to him Clem.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obviously all those puppies looking for homes in rescue centres dumped by lockdown morons who thought it’d be cute to get a doggy not good enough for them!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m sure he put as much thought into a rescue dog as ST put into a rescue cat! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Considering they really value their own space above all else (see: eldest daughter’s bedsit bedroom) I can’t understand why they’re adding another head count?

Has DLAM got two dogs or something...??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good for engagement when you can no longer show your kids though 🙄
One was fleetingly shown wasn’t she

I just hate the fact that this breed of dog is the novelty dog of the moment ( no disrespect to genuine dachshund lovers/owners) and is literally purchased for likes and content

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is the dog that was at Clemmies mums, along with 4 stockings with the girls names on the week before Christmas 🧐

So they’ve got a girl dog and a boy dog - YAY the twins are off the hook - father_of_puppyfarm they can now sell pedigree sausage pups
Well spotted !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I haven't been around for a while, got bored when he vanished and got sucked into the Ingham thread.

What's the story with the 2nd kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.