Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if the puppy was at Granny Glen’s to keep her secret from the children? And she also hung up four stockings for them.
Is that Glens mums gaff or HOH? If it’s Glens mums they are totally going for identical house vibes

Reactions: 2
Yes, apparently Granny Glen’s.
Can’t be, it’s surely HOH, it’s their door, Slys tit diy storage, same tiles, same light fitting, same sideboard, same wreath...no way you’d have the same house decor as your mum

Wonder if it’s his obsession with how hilarious he finds himself 🤔
@houseofhoop @rainbowlemon - the devil got some screen grabs for your files...in exchange for your souls 😜😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Can’t be, it’s surely HOH, it’s their door, Slys tit diy storage, same tiles, same light fitting, same sideboard, same wreath...no way you’d have the same house decor as your mum

@houseofhoop @rainbowlemon - the devil got some screen grabs for your files...in exchange for your souls 😜😂😂😂
Gawd, I don’t know now. The angle of the photo made the hallway look very small and lower ceilinged. There was a wreath on the inside of the door! If it wasn’t then did she go there while they were in Bristol? Why would you hang stockings on a staircase?

• Wow
100% agree. I expect he was over walked too. 5 mins per month of age for on lead walking.
There is no scientific evidence for this rule. Definitely restrict them, but not this much. No veterinary orthopaedic surgeon I know recommends it.

There is no scientific evidence for this rule. Definitely restrict them, but not this much. No veterinary orthopaedic surgeon I know recommends it.
It's really important for Dachshunds as they can suffer badly from Queen Anne Legs, which then impacts their back. My partner is actually a vet, and I know he's read studies. He's working now but I can dig them out if you want to read the research.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's really important for Dachshunds as they can suffer badly from Queen Anne Legs, which then impacts their back. My partner is actually a vet, and I know he's read studies. He's working now but I can dig them out if you want to read the research.
Definitely 5 mins per month of life? I would definitely be interested in reading them at some point, because I wasn't aware there was anything confirmed. (RVN)

Genuine question, the recent post on HoH about the front room. Is this really what people aspire to have? It just looks a bit meh and granny ish, the gallery wall looks unfinished and badly thought out... You're going to catch on those lower prints when you sit on that couch. And wtf is the on session with block colour book displays?
Screenshot_20210115_085250.jpg
Screenshot_20210115_085211.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Definitely 5 mins per month of life? I would definitely be interested in reading them at some point, because I wasn't aware there was anything confirmed. (RVN)
I'll talk to him when he gets in and see what he has the energy to dig out! :)

I'll talk to him when he gets in and see what he has the energy to dig out! :)
Or even just direct me to where he might have seen it. Genuinely interested because one of the top ortho surgeons, M Ness told one of my vet friends it was a 'load of bollocks' at a cpd event.

Or even just direct me to where he might have seen it. Genuinely interested because one of the top ortho surgeons, M Ness told one of my vet friends it was a 'load of bollocks' at a cpd event.
Haha! Will do. I think it's one of those things like letting puppies cry it out that can be divisive and you can probably find papers on both sides of the argument. I do like the sound of that surgeon though!

Will keep it to FOD chat now, sorry everyone!

Reactions: 4
Genuine question, the recent post on HoH about the front room. Is this really what people aspire to have? It just looks a bit meh and granny ish, the gallery wall looks unfinished and badly thought out... You're going to catch on those lower prints when you sit on that couch. And wtf is the on session with block colour book displays? View attachment 384238View attachment 384240
That gallery wall is such a badly executed cliche. The Margot in Margate and the Good Vibes Only (seriously, duck off) are like tit in a field on Insta reno huns accounts. The proportions are all wrong too. I remember Glen saying that she had help from a designer to 'curate' (kill me now) the other gallery wall which Fodney posted about on the House of Horrors account, but no mention of the external help in the post.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god. Curate and source and two terms that drive me mad. Generally, instawankers mean plan or found. But that just doesn’t sound as grand.
I’m off to source some beans in my cupboard and curate my morning coffee now... 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a dressing room with kitchen cupboards and an Island... 3rd kitchen would be what they are begging for, for their utility room..... Normal people would've kept part of the (new!) kitchen they ripped out....
Thanks! Yep I'm with you now 😊

Reactions: 1
When did they get pablo? You shouldn’t neuter a dachshund until 18 month or two years. I bet he isn’t well looked after, poor thing. Already watched a reel of him jumping off high furniture.

Update; Scrolled back and saw they got him in March, so born in January. Means they had him done at 9 month old which is absolutely awful for Dachshunds, puts him at greater risk of huge health issues. Shows they did absolutely no research into the breed, and have put their priorities above the health of poor Pablo. Heartbreaking and an obvious sign he’s nothing more than an accessory.
Surely the vet shares some responsibility for that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.