Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The twins bedroom could be hired out for use as a set of a horror film. It is a similar hue to the nursery in the woman in black. I half expected to see a levitating demonic doll in the corner in the video of the twins in their cots.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The twins bedroom could be hired out for use as a set of a horror film. It is a similar hue to the nursery in the woman in black. I half expected to see a levitating demonic doll in the corner in the video of the twins in their cots.
You've just given him an idea for his next video.......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have they ever said why the twins share a room still? We had a tiny house when I was little and me and my brother (2 year gap) had to share a room until we were 9/7 and my parents could afford a bigger house. We used to keep each other up playing and wound each other up rotten the whole time! Can't imagine choosing to keep two in a room together. Too much opportunity for mischief!
Our twins went into separate bedrooms when they seven ..... we have a 60s three bedder, and I'm very aware that it's a privilege to have such space. Surely their house could accommodate a room each? Preferably near a toilet?

Reactions: 10
Our twins went into separate bedrooms when they seven ..... we have a 60s three bedder, and I'm very aware that it's a privilege to have such space. Surely their house could accommodate a room each? Preferably near a toilet?
They can't give up one of the two guest rooms.

• Haha
The twins bedroom decor is horrible. What 5 year olds want a dark grey room? I appreciate you don’t have to go all-out fuchsia, but that’s just a miserable looking, dark and dreary space, clearly chosen cos that’s what they think looks good on the ‘gram and not what small children actually want. If you have the money & luxury to do up your own massive house, wouldn’t you consult your kids as to what they want? And what kid is going to say ‘oooo dark grey please?’ Hideous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The twins bedroom decor is horrible. What 5 year olds want a dark grey room? I appreciate you don’t have to go all-out fuchsia, but that’s just a miserable looking, dark and dreary space, clearly chosen cos that’s what they think looks good on the ‘gram and not what small children actually want. If you have the money & luxury to do up your own massive house, wouldn’t you consult your kids as to what they want? And what kid is going to say ‘oooo dark grey please?’ Hideous!
My girls have literally just opted for dark grey for their room. I’m devastated! All I can think of is the SODs. Out came my carefully planned Laura Ashley paradise and in goes dark grey and golds. It made me cry!
But the difference is they choose it and they are teenagers not sweet little 5 year olds.
Grrr
The SODs have decorated that house in order to sell tit, another tattler (@Libertine) observed this earlier and they were spot on. Not for the comfort of their family. Far from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Only had my burner since Sat and blocked on HOH. Probably cause I liked a comment about Clemie bots (screen shotted it last night to show you)

View attachment 384920

Very sad desperate life they lead to be constantly checking for negativity. Like always looking over your shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I absolutely agree. It’s like Beatrix Potter vomited all her twee woodland animals over a 1920 workhouse!

A bit OT but, Im becoming increasingly pissed off with this new reno Hun mum trend that all children’s things need to be aesthetically pleasing to adults and “their” adult home. The muted colours, the Victorian bonnets, the books and toys arranged on shelves to make it all perfect for the gram. Yes big bright plastic shite all over the house is a pain in the arse but that phase is so short lived and guess what, you can tidy it away once they’re in bed to reclaim that life without kids you so desperately seem to desire. And how’s about this, buy less, just because the tat you are now buying is all muted doesn’t mean you’re Greta Thunberg ffs, you’re tat is still made in China it’s not planet friendly, you’re just being an idiot consumer for the latest trend! You can still have a nice home with visible signs of kids living there too!
Soz for rant. As you were!

ETA - look at us twinning @houseofhoop

Only had my burner since Sat and blocked on HOH. Probably cause I liked a comment about Clemie bots (screen shotted it last night to show you)

View attachment 384920

Very sad desperate life they lead to be constantly checking for negativity. Like always looking over your shoulder.
Jesus Emmz you’re a liability with a burner 😂😂😂
But you’re right, Jesus they are sad little Instagram police. Maybe if they spent less time trawling through their gram comments and more time working out a bedtime regime for their kids they might not have to deal with the problems they say they are facing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I absolutely agree. It’s like Beatrix Potter vomited all her twee woodland animals over a 1920 workhouse!

A bit OT but, Im becoming increasingly pissed off with this new reno Hun mum trend that all children’s things need to be aesthetically pleasing to adults and “their” adult home. The muted colours, the Victorian bonnets, the books and toys arranged on shelves to make it all perfect for the gram. Yes big bright plastic shite all over the house is a pain in the arse but that phase is so short lived and guess what, you can tidy it away once they’re in bed to reclaim that life without kids you so desperately seem to desire. And how’s about this, buy less, just because the tat you are now buying is all muted doesn’t mean you’re Greta Thunberg ffs, you’re tat is still made in China it’s not planet friendly, you’re just being an idiot consumer for the latest trend! You can still have a nice home with visible signs of kids living there too!
Soz for rant. As you were!

ETA - look at us twinning @houseofhoop

Jesus Emmz you’re a liability with a burner 😂😂😂
But you’re right, Jesus they are sad little Instagram police. Maybe if they spent less time trawling through their gram comments and more time working out a bedtime regime for their kids they might not have to deal with the problems they say they are facing!
I know, I just can’t help myself! Thought I’d have it for a bit longer this time! 😂 annoyed I just lost it for a comment like though this time! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning my loves, this site which checks for fake followers (amongst other things) was mentioned on another thread and naturally I thought of our Sly.

I’m sure this % will rise as his followers drop.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Teen in this house got room decorated beginning of last year, coincidentally we were chatting about colour last night - she was proud as punch she chose one of the most unpopular colour choices going 😂 - apparently tiktok does a whole paint colour thing... no idea tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️. She's also already trashed one of the walls with sellotape sticking photos up etc 😏 - it's a bedroom not a bloody aesthetic photo backdrop. Those kids must feel so claustrophobic and creatively suppressed in that freaky parent controlled environment, especially if IG is the only place they know to find 'inspiration'.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nah, everything was renovated to create a QVC style set for selling on Instagram.

The kitchen was designed to sell food products such as Hello Fresh; the dressing room was designed to sell clothes, shoes, handbags, jewellery and M&S floral polo necks with a special callout to the makeup table that was designed to sell cosmetics; the master bedroom and en-suite were designed to sell linen and hair/bath products.

They heavily invested in renovating rooms that could be used to sell consumables. There’s a reason the garden was left until last as fewer products can be placed in a garden unless you are a very keen gardener and they already had the obscenely expensive BBQ.
Yup, all this. And your comment reminded me of an article I read awhile back about Amber Fillerup and the plans for her new build house in Arizona. I’m posting a screenshot of the house quotes, but if anyone wants to read the whole thing just google her name and The Atlantic. It’s the same old story for all these instamums...except Amber hasn’t fucked it all up yet (in French).

• Wow
  • Haha
Agree but they renovated the room last year I think. (see somewhere on house of hooper). They have some wallpaper now and some pink/rose-ish paint probably called something along the lines like "Misty rose dream". Could you the the walls in the potty story?

Reactions: 2
Teen in this house got room decorated beginning of last year, coincidentally we were chatting about colour last night - she was proud as punch she chose one of the most unpopular colour choices going 😂 - apparently tiktok does a whole paint colour thing... no idea tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️. She's also already trashed one of the walls with sellotape sticking photos up etc 😏 - it's a bedroom not a bloody aesthetic photo backdrop. Those kids must feel so claustrophobic and creatively suppressed in that freaky parent controlled environment, especially if IG is the only place they know to find 'inspiration'.
When I was 14 I was insistent on painting my room bright green. All 4 walls from bottom to top. My dad tried to talk me out of it but I won. It's still bright green because we're all too lazy to repaint it. When I come home for Christmas, I kind of wonder what got into me back then. It looks horrible - not as bad as FODs guest room but it's a lot...the colour would probably be called "Green Mamba", but back then I liked it and was really happy that I was allowed to do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning my loves, this site which checks for fake followers (amongst other things) was mentioned on another thread and naturally I thought of our Sly.

I’m sure this % will rise as his followers drop.
WOW that’s interesting - so almost (obvs I’ve rounded up) 100k of his followers are fake - still, that 800k of fools!
This is the reason his stats are always on the downward trend. How stupid of him to keep buying, it serves no purpose whatsoever, he ain’t getting any AD money any time soon.

Reactions: 6
Agree but they renovated the room last year I think. (see somewhere on house of hooper). They have some wallpaper now and some pink/rose-ish paint probably called something along the lines like "Misty rose dream". Could you the the walls in the potty story?
I personally believe all this ‘renovating’ happened in 2019 before Alice ruined it all (In french)! And they’ve got the house of hoops account to come good on collabs they were contracted to. That’s just my opinion though.
I think FODs full of tit saying he did it in lockdown. Nah mate, ‘you‘ did it all in 2019. Filmed it then fucked it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Tattlingpineapple adore this 💚 and that it's still on the walls! I've adjusted lol, hers is a (very) bright blue and she loves it, one wall is a pale grey so the projector can go on it. Exactly like you say she got to choose it 👍🏼. The ig hexagonal fad on the walls in one of the teens in the house of horrors is just copying a trend!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.