Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those prints are bland and boring, just like their entire house. So impersonal and not one room seems to give a warm cosy feeling. The house just reflects their dull personalities.
Totally agree, dull, bland, generic. All the pictures in my house are very personal to me, many of them I have taken myself. All of mine are reminders of good people, good times, good places.

Reactions: 7
You might need to sneak in a generic "Good vibes only" print too. 😂 It might fit right will the rest of your good stuff....
Glen however needs all these life affirming statements to hide the lies and create a new truth 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That's possible. But I think it also makes sense that they don't have access to a bathroom on this floor and that Sly and Clemmie don't want them to go downstairs / upstairs at night (which I kind of get).
I agree this is the far more likely reason. But let me get this straight. They have a huge, huge house and they don't have a separate family bathroom on the main floor where most of the bedrooms are???! That's a very bad selling point if they ever come to sell.

Reactions: 11
I agree this is the far more likely reason. But let me get this straight. They have a huge, huge house and they don't have a separate family bathroom on the main floor where most of the bedrooms are???! That's a very bad selling point if they ever come to sell.
Only the girl’s Bedroom on that floor doesn’t have an en-suite, from their postings, I think there are two other bedrooms on that floor - MOD’s and the guest/FOD’s bedroom, both with en-suites and the dressing room horror. Who create a dressing room out of a stand alone room, go to the en-suite for a shower, walk back out to bedroom and out onto landing and then into the dressing room to get dressed. Then on the top floor there is that tiny bathroom (with no room for a mirror Above the £3,000 wash hand basin, a bath that if you stood up, you’d knock your head off and is so high off the ground, you’d need steps to climb in and a very tiny shower enclosure) as well a a bedroom each for the older girls and there’s another guest room,

• Wow
Such bad planning. Further proof FoD is in the guest room - doesn’t want to be disturbed by the girls going to the loo at night!

Reactions: 5
Lol two guest rooms? Confused by the zen room- that the same as FODs room? I would give my own kids priority over a guest that may only stay occasionally.There's
always the sofa or hotels nearby. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Lol two guest rooms? Confused by the zen room- that the same as FODs room? I would give my own kids priority over a guest that may only stay occasionally.There's always the sofa or hotels nearby. 🤷‍♀️
There's the one that gives you a headache (FODs room) and the one on the top floor (Zen room) . I think mod showed it on her feed once.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I still can't get over the fact how many adults only rooms they have in the house. It's completely different to how I grew up and how I want to live when I have children. I wasn't allowed at my dad's desk but even that wasn't a rule that was strictly enforced (every time I noticed he wanted to work I ran to his desk and occupied his chair so he had to play with me first 😂) and one of my fondest childhood memories (pretty sure I already mentioned it on here so forgive me for being like my grandmother and telling stories 182 times) is when me and my best friend used his parents' bed as a trampoline while listening to Cotton Eye Joe on full volume. Would like to see what happened if the twins used Sly's and Clemmie's bed as a trampoline 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I get the SOD’s not wanting the twins going up and down stairs in the night. We turned a box room into a bathroom for that reason (on the floor husband, myself and youngest are on). But my issue is how Sly made it abundantly clear that the family bathroom turned kitchen dressing room didn’t work for their family. Except it kinda did, right Si?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.