Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering if that video yesterday was old footage again, hence the potty. He's looked through his phone looking for something that fits his current narrative that the girls don't go to bed, found this video from a couple of years ago and thought he'd pretend it's now.
Actually, quite possibly. The other reel he did of them not sleeping was old too as they were in cots in one shot, new beds the next, then back to cots.
twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@houseofhooper, lol, it's scottish independence discussion for me atm as well. It might've been last segment of, Today, or first one on, Start of Today. Wasn't very long... 👍🏼 X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If they still have those mini beds, their feet must hang out the end of the bed by now. There's a diy project right there fodney, build your little earners a nice new home made bed each.🤑👍

Just wondering if that video yesterday was old footage again, hence the potty. He's looked through his phone looking for something that fits his current narrative that the girls don't go to bed, found this video from a couple of years ago and thought he'd pretend it's now.
That's possible. But I think it also makes sense that they don't have access to a bathroom on this floor and that Sly and Clemmie don't want them to go downstairs / upstairs at night (which I kind of get), but if that was the case I would just let them use the ensuite bathroom and not make them use a potty. Imagine you (or your sister) use it at night and you have to sleep and wake up next to a smelly potty.

View attachment 383091

£15 and £25 prints in the bog... Completely uninspired, listed beside each other on the website (That one, that one, that one...)

How very topical given our potty chat....

That's possible. But I think it also makes sense that they don't have access to a bathroom on this floor and that Sly and Clemmie don't want them to go downstairs / upstairs at night (which I kind of get), but if that was the case I would just let them use the ensuite bathroom and not make them use a potty. Imagine you (or your sister) use it at night and you have to sleep and wake up next to a smelly potty.
As someone said previously, this is a bad reno decision. There was a bathroom on the same floor, which has been removed and turned into a kitchen dressing room, with no thought for the rest of the family. They have gone against their very own remit about turning it into a family home.

These kids turn 5 in the next week or so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
View attachment 383091

£15 and £25 prints in the bog... Completely uninspired, listed beside each other on the website (That one, that one, that one...)

How very topical given our potty chat....
Wonder if they actually read any of those penguin classics or if they got them off eBay solely to look good on the gram. I know which one I think it is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I scrolled through his grid and there was no comparable footage of the twins bedtime routine though it just might not have been posted.

Aren't there really steep steps down into their en suite? Probably not safe the girls using them in the dark, they'd have to actually help them!

Reactions: 6
Don't give him ideas, next we'll be seeing him picking up Pablos tit for the lol's.
If he does pick up the dog's tit it will be a Ramsgate first. Unexploded dog tit mines everywhere around here on my walk yesterday.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
It's a shame he didn't drop his phone into the piss pot and render it useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 383323

‘There’s a lot of love’ If there was a lot of love you’d be comforting your crying wet cold child instead of filming her.

If there was a lot of love you wouldn’t use such hateful derogatory comments about them to 900k followers (albeit lots are bots!)

If there was a lot of love, you wouldn’t sell your children’s childhood for free chips!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
View attachment 383323

‘There’s a lot of love’ If there was a lot of love you’d be comforting your crying wet cold child instead of filming her.

If there was a lot of love you wouldn’t use such hateful derogatory comments about them to 900k followers (albeit lots are bots!)

If there was a lot of love, you wouldn’t sell your children’s childhood for free chips!
If there was a lot of love you would not feel the need to convince tell the world, you would be happy just to enjoy it between yourselves. Me thinks they do protest too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but I think books/magazines in the bathroom are naff.

At least they didn't have them backwards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
👋🏼 hey all. Good to catch up. What a storm of tit from Fod as per.
The potty stuff is repulsive. The old films are just weird and sad. The lot of live stuff is hilarious... lorra lorra love.
Disappointed in the Red editor connection as Red is the only mag I still rate, having read it from the off.
anyway it’s good to be back, in a crappy pandemic at least some things never change...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If there was a lot of love you would not feel the need to convince tell the world, you would be happy just to enjoy it between yourselves. Me thinks they do protest too much.
Yeah it comes off a lot like that friend we all have who posts about their perfect marriage, perfect partner, how happy they are...and then when the divorce is announced they confide in you that it’s been toxic for ages. You can have love in your house without trying to prove that to anyone who enters (and Darlene in Texas, bots, etc via the gram).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Those prints are bland and boring, just like their entire house. So impersonal and not one room seems to give a warm cosy feeling. The house just reflects their dull personalities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.