Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drugging the kids?
Talking about how they’ve got the biggest basement yada yada. Oh shut up you pompous git!
This is just tone deaf (on both of his accounts).
Like hell he didn’t see his family!

That secret passageway leads to a land of free frozen chips and an out of date quiche.

NOBODY ASKED ABOUT THAT SODDING DOOR!
Oh I remember where it leads to, that’s just storage for all those gifted clothes the girls have outgrown. He did a self righteous story about taking it to charity shops. I bet he goes down there every now and then to reminisce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
KnoBney wants an extra kitchen or laundry room, multi tool is on the prowl for new beds for his twinnies, triplet sellers want anything they can get their greedy grabby mits on. Look around you, you bunch of greedy arseholes, you all have a roof over your head and food to stuff in your faces, try being grateful for once.

Reactions: 16
KnoBney wants an extra kitchen or laundry room, multi tool is on the prowl for new beds for his twinnies, triplet sellers want anything they can get their greedy grabby mits on. Look around you, you bunch of greedy arseholes, you all have a roof over your head and food to stuff in your faces, try being grateful for once.
Yeah....worst time ever to be on the grab! Sickening!

Reactions: 10
Oh I remember where it leads to, that’s just storage for all those gifted clothes the girls have outgrown. He did a self righteous story about taking it to charity shops. I bet he goes down there every now and then to reminisce 😂
I remember this too. Piles of free stuff they didn’t want/need/wear. Such an unapologetic, selfish, grabby fecker!
I don’t want to hear about his bathroom number 4 and his bar, entertaining space. They’re trying to keep up with their old mate House Curious (but I think she pays for all her stuff and she’s got way more style).

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
His new video of the twins when they were in cots if baffling.

Why is he using that? Why not a video of them playing up at their current age?
I think he is bullshitting again, and they aren't playing up at bedtime at all. He is just trying anything he can for content.

And Sly, if what you say is true, then move one twin in to her own room. It's not like you don't have enough bedrooms 🙄

Reactions: 13
05D8767F-782A-4472-BA7A-7689009BEFE7.png

I’m also pretty sure Veronica Dearly was absolutely savage about his AXA ad.. obviously doesn’t realise he’s using her gifs

• Wow
Reactions: 9
His new video of the twins when they were in cots if baffling.

Why is he using that? Why not a video of them playing up at their current age?
I think he is bullshitting again, and they aren't playing up at bedtime at all. He is just trying anything he can for content.

And Sly, if what you say is true, then move one twin in to her own room. It's not like you don't have enough bedrooms 🙄
I believe him that they are playing up at bedtime. He has shared so many bedtime videos and I never had the impression that they have a bedtime routine (which I think is really important) and generally I don't think he's consistent in parenting because he's an idiot so it really wouldn't surprise me if the twins were difficult at bedtime.

Reactions: 10
Quick PSA trolls, if any of you swiped up on that pricey makeup organiser you need to go clear your cookies! Otherwise if you purchase anything from Amazon in the next 30 days they’ll benefit. (I think it’s 30, I can investigate that if anyone wants me to!)

I know we went over this ages ago but a reminder is never a bad thing. It’s a very sneaky way that influencers make a duck ton of money.
Oh my god. I did not know this!

Reactions: 2
Is he really talking in a present way and making it seems like this video is recent ? Oh my god imagine if he just repost everything pretending we’re 3 years ago 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is he really talking in a present way and making is seems like this video is recent ? Oh my god imagine if he just repost everything pretending we’re 3 years ago 😂
Bet they wish it was 3 years ago!

Reactions: 7
I believe him that they are playing up at bedtime. He has shared so many bedtime videos and I never had the impression that they have a bedtime routine (which I think is really important) and generally I don't think he's consistent in parenting because he's an idiot so it really wouldn't surprise me if the twins were difficult at bedtime.
Yeah here in lies the problem- you, I and millions of people have seen them playing up at bedtime...cos videoing them is a great parenting technique for bedtime right?

The guys a dick and his wife is as tit.They were so desperate for content they let the kids run feral at bedtime. Remember the one where he’s sat in between the cot and they are just launching thing and are in and out, he just sat there. Then the one where he’s just sat there and they are bouncing around on their beds.

Why would he be surprised now that they won’t sleep. Jesus wept they are basic fucks!

ETA- hasn’t seen the video he’d posted when I wrote this. Its the video of them in the cots I was on about above 🙄

Reactions: 16
If they are playing up, maybe its because they've been trained from a young age to play up to daddy's phone 24/7 for the gram. It must be confusing for them to go from seeing a phone shoved at them, to their parents actual faces.

On another note, he hasn't said sod all about the attacks on the Capitol yesterday.

I thought he was majorly invested in all things involving the US election? 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Some footage on that video is from a surveillance camera in the room. my kids bedtime is the most sacred moment, I can’t even imagine sharing images of my kids in their bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Some footage on that video is from a surveillance camera in the room. my kids bedtime is the most sacred moment, I can’t even imagine sharing images of my kids in their bed.
Short extract of a podcast I remember listening to.

. I talk about the issues that I want to, I do do a photo a day or try and do photo a day, because I live a daily life. And there’s a challenge every day. That’s why… the life of a parent, basically, yeah. But we have some rules and guidelines around what we will and won’t share as well. So you never see anything about where the girls go to school, you’ll never see their bedrooms. We have some rules about what we show in the bathroom, for example. And also, I don’t want to show any prolonged videos of the children crying.

He is so full of tit it actually hurts my head

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Bit late to the thread... but can only sum up this mess in four words: what the ACTUAL duck????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand filming kids bedtime routine(lack of). Jumping on beds is a stupid thing to encourage, that's what their trampoline (probably gifted) is for.
Triplet sellers are the worst, stir the kids up and then boo hoo, the kids don't sleep well. No tit Sherlock.
Let the kids sleep all day, stay up all night, not like knobNey appears to be busy work wise.

Reactions: 7
Cheeky fucker. I never swipe up on those AL.
Does he have to make it known it is an AL in the post?

Also his latest post on Medised. Is he serious???
He should drink a bottle of it and shut the duck up for a few days.

• Haha
What the hell have I just watched! Two bastard kitchens! “it’s functional but we need to make it aesthetically pleasing” !?!?!? At the start of lockdown 3 and this is what he posts? Prettying up his fully functional second kitchen stacked with free Miele’s. How highly he thinks of himself! Holy hens teeth. And the basement! “You could make it into an apartment”. Second Staircase? He is unbelievable! The whole post was to gloat and show off the space he has whilst hoping someone gives him what he wants so his precious eyes don’t have the misfortune to look at the non aethletically pleasing second kitchen. Colossal bleep.

Privilege is wasted on him.

Think I need a break before I even try to watch the drugging the kids bit. *fans face*

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What the hell have I just watched! Two bastard kitchens! “it’s functional but we need to make it aesthetically pleasing” !?!?!? At the start of lockdown 3 and this is what he posts? Prettying up his fully functional second kitchen stacked with free Miele’s. How highly he thinks of himself! Holy hens teeth. And the basement! “You could make it into an apartment”. Second Staircase? He is unbelievable! The whole post was to gloat and show off the space he has whilst hoping someone gives him what he wants so his precious eyes don’t have the misfortune to look at the non aethletically pleasing second kitchen. Colossal bleep.

Privilege is wasted on him.

Think I need a break before I even try to watch the drugging the kids bit. *fans face*
There's those words again, aesthetically pleasing.

Someone needs to inform them what that means. Because their spare bedroom, master bedroom and adult living room are not what I call aesthetically pleasing.

More migraine inducing.

ETA - I forgot to include the kitchen dresser room. Where Glen's inner bleep glows.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.