Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I'll talk to him when he gets in and see what he has the energy to dig out! :)
Or even just direct me to where he might have seen it. Genuinely interested because one of the top ortho surgeons, M Ness told one of my vet friends it was a 'load of bollocks' at a cpd event.

Reactions: 3

Emmadale

VIP Member
Scrolled back 20 pages and all attachments appear to be there on the posts but can’t see Rainbows hotshots!
🤔

Mustard

VIP Member
Only just caught up with latest post and comments are GONE! There must have been too much abuse for them to keep up with so they just removed them all. PLEASE tell me someone got some screen shots of people calling their bullshit out?!
The comments are there.

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
I'm going to say something controversial and NICE about ST. I know her remit isn't to post about her home, but I thought I'd skim through her account to see what I could pick up andcomparewiththe Hoopers. Her husband found a dumped chair and she recycled it for her home, giving credit to the haberdashers who covered the cushion for her. Also she has two spare bedrooms but her daughters share a room. She posted a picture of one of the spare rooms and it's quite nice.

Attachments

Rosieee

VIP Member
Thanks so much ladies I’ll get a cooling one, it’s an investment but I’ll save on the bedding wash I do all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Here he is complaining about lockdown again!

This makes me SO fucking angry! My husband and I tested positive yesterday for Covid.
We haven’t been anywhere or done anything or seem anyone.

it’s agony!

He’d better be telling the truth about not seeing his family in Bristol.
I’m so pissed off with people thinking they’re exempt and above the law.

lockdown does suck but you’re a privileged wanker living a huge house. Stopped going for your 12k walks now you tosser???
Hope you gt well soon hun.

Reactions: 2