Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
@sassmaster3000 which one did you buy. I’ve seen the koala ones will investigate further.
Thanks trolls x
I just looked and it’s from a brand called Leekon. It was the only one I could find online that would deliver to NZ, without having to pay 300 dollars for one from australia.
I just realised the leaflet itself doesn’t actually explicitly say it’s a cooling one, but I’ve definitely found it to be. And I’m one of those people who has to have a fan on (or an open window, when I didn’t live in a ground floor flat) in order to sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 1

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Surely the vet shares some responsibility for that?
To a lesser extent yes, but the majority falls on owners. Not every vet has a deep understanding of every breed and a good owner needs to be up to date so they can advocate for their pets. For Dachshunds they can be at risk of IVDD so it’s extra important they get spayed etc later when they have reached full maturity and got the full benefit of their hormones. Even a quick Google search shows that.

But knowing their situation, they may well have been aware but ignored it anyway if they were planning on getting a female pup and (selfishly wanted an easy life when she is in season).

Mustard

VIP Member
I think it will be Glen’s sister because she has just got the same dog as Glen and she is single so I assume her support bubble would be her parents.
She only has one parent. How do you know she has the same dog?

8BBD8935-16DF-47F9-94F3-72814E30EFFE.jpeg
B5101DEF-E49A-454E-8260-762C29C1D093.jpeg

Last edited:

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
It's a dressing room with kitchen cupboards and an Island... 3rd kitchen would be what they are begging for, for their utility room..... Normal people would've kept part of the (new!) kitchen they ripped out....
Thanks! Yep I'm with you now 😊