Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
The twins bedroom decor is horrible. What 5 year olds want a dark grey room? I appreciate you don’t have to go all-out fuchsia, but that’s just a miserable looking, dark and dreary space, clearly chosen cos that’s what they think looks good on the ‘gram and not what small children actually want. If you have the money & luxury to do up your own massive house, wouldn’t you consult your kids as to what they want? And what kid is going to say ‘oooo dark grey please?’ Hideous!
Agree but they renovated the room last year I think. (see somewhere on house of hooper). They have some wallpaper now and some pink/rose-ish paint probably called something along the lines like "Misty rose dream". Could you the the walls in the potty story?

Reactions: 2

Mustard

VIP Member
Can’t be, it’s surely HOH, it’s their door, Slys shit diy storage, same tiles, same light fitting, same sideboard, same wreath...no way you’d have the same house decor as your mum

@houseofhoop @rainbowlemon - the devil got some screen grabs for your files...in exchange for your souls 😜😂😂😂
Gawd, I don’t know now. The angle of the photo made the hallway look very small and lower ceilinged. There was a wreath on the inside of the door! If it wasn’t then did she go there while they were in Bristol? Why would you hang stockings on a staircase?

• Wow

Rangoonio

The only thing that would make me happier than Sly hitting 900k, is watching that, “shag my boyfriend” video of Glen, has anyone got a link? If not I’ll google. Seeing Glen being a duplicitous fuxker giving that bloke a bj whilst her boyfriend is watching is Glen personified! 💅
Errr WHAT?!?! I feel I have missed out big time here?!

• Wow

Bla bla bla yawn

I don't wish to sound like a stuck record, but they were definitely in Ramsgate on Christmas day cos I saw them with my own two eyes. Whitstable is only 30 mins drive from Ramsgate (20 if you are nippy), so not outside the rules for the grandma to be in their support bubble (assuming she lives alone). I will now stand back and wait for you all to tell me I am Glen in disguise 🙃
What tier was Ramsgate in over Christmas, though?

Dogmuck

VIP Member
When did they get pablo? You shouldn’t neuter a dachshund until 18 month or two years. I bet he isn’t well looked after, poor thing. Already watched a reel of him jumping off high furniture.

Update; Scrolled back and saw they got him in March, so born in January. Means they had him done at 9 month old which is absolutely awful for Dachshunds, puts him at greater risk of huge health issues. Shows they did absolutely no research into the breed, and have put their priorities above the health of poor Pablo. Heartbreaking and an obvious sign he’s nothing more than an accessory.
Just checked back - 5/3/2019 they got him and they had him “done” sept 2018.

Eta I see you’ve already checked x

MissPoppyFourPaws

£27.50 for a tshirt? And I guess that's a sweatshirt that he's wearing? How much is that?
I must be SO out of touch, if not out of the loop,
that's well outside of my price range for a tshirt for my other half. Or maybe I'm just tight? 😎

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
I saved this picture on my Pintrest board because I obviously loved the jumper.

View attachment 388905

Honestly not got a folder of dishy sly, but I bet a few people somewhere will have one with photos of his girls.
He looks like an SDW. Many years ago I was on an interview panel with one man and another senior woman. She knew one of the candidates, it was a huge company, and said he was an SDW. I nearly choked when she told me what it meant. Strips. Down. Well.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Trolls - please could some of you go back and check the attachments? I just tried some of them and they are showing me JM screen shots 😳
All @rainbowlemons hot shots of Sly don’t appear to be there. I thought Tattle had sorted the glitch but it doesn’t appear to be the case for me. Can someone please check it out and see what it looks like for you 😘 thanks

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Quick PSA trolls, if any of you swiped up on that pricey makeup organiser you need to go clear your cookies! Otherwise if you purchase anything from Amazon in the next 30 days they’ll benefit. (I think it’s 30, I can investigate that if anyone wants me to!)

I know we went over this ages ago but a reminder is never a bad thing. It’s a very sneaky way that influencers make a fuck ton of money.
Oh my god. I did not know this!

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
When did they get pablo? You shouldn’t neuter a dachshund until 18 month or two years. I bet he isn’t well looked after, poor thing. Already watched a reel of him jumping off high furniture.

Update; Scrolled back and saw they got him in March, so born in January. Means they had him done at 9 month old which is absolutely awful for Dachshunds, puts him at greater risk of huge health issues. Shows they did absolutely no research into the breed, and have put their priorities above the health of poor Pablo. Heartbreaking and an obvious sign he’s nothing more than an accessory.
Surely the vet shares some responsibility for that?

MissPoppyFourPaws

I think the hardest decision would be where to hang it? 🤷‍♀️
Taped to the screen of my work laptop ..... I'd much rather find something exciting in the fridge to spur me on to deal with colleagues' emails (this morning it was last night's leftovers of cheesy pasta)

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
They could just buy a new house. Do it up but don't feature themselves in the shots.

Wonder if he will bring up the FSM scandal...

Reactions: 1