Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wolf359

Chatty Member
We want the tea !
No tea unfortunately. Mutual friend appears to be an ex-colleague of mine. Only vaguely in touch these days. Ex-colleague is a really lovely person though. I’m guessing they likely know each other through work.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
The wallpaper is on the other wall. This is the painted side of the toilet. What's the point of such obscenely expensive paper when the other side of the wall wasn't sanded and filled properly?

Bad job fod.

Sorry, didn't mean to post his whole spiel and don't know how to fix it.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Or even just direct me to where he might have seen it. Genuinely interested because one of the top ortho surgeons, M Ness told one of my vet friends it was a 'load of bollocks' at a cpd event.
Haha! Will do. I think it's one of those things like letting puppies cry it out that can be divisive and you can probably find papers on both sides of the argument. I do like the sound of that surgeon though!

Will keep it to FOD chat now, sorry everyone!

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Not Hooper related in the slightest, apologies, but to me this picture is exactly everything that is wrong with Instagram. So disappointed with this human's decisions and that I've been exposed to a photo of the event. And why the fook does my algorithm mumbo-jumbo come up with this crazy shit to put on my feed?!!
Those snails are gorgeous looking. I wouldn't mind them in my garden.

Reactions: 3

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Maybe he could start offering his DIY services as a side income? Lots of women could use a handyman. The decking stuff he did at his old house was nice tbh.
I think you’re on to something...are you gonna pitch it to him or should I? I defo want him clad like the photo that @LuBiLu just posted, the one that stole your heart ❣

• Haha

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
But Waitrose food too !! They are gorgeous
We don't have Waitrose 😔 but now I want a cranberry and brie tartlet! Not fair. No hat this time and his hair looks tidier (cut?) and an even colour. But again, how does he find time to make these videos? How out of sequence are they between when filmed and when posted? He's supposed to be working, so is his wife, and they are supposed to be home schooling? Working from home is not the easy slouch you might think if you want to do your job properly.

Typo in the attached is all his own work. It's supposed to be "who's responsible for home schooling? ".

Attachments

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
He probably lobbed it over himself for content.

Why does he own next door's garden?

I feel like that hat must smell.
Maybe the hat is so he can post older pics/videos where he hasn't dyed his hair and the hat is to hide the break in continuity. Or maybe he's also had a haircut he wants to hide. Or maybe it's to keep his last brain cell in place. Or he's got a massive bump on his head where one of his family lost patience and whacked him 🙂

I believe it says The Father Hood... I'm open for requests, the youngest and I are procrastinating...

View attachment 394906
Prefer your version 🙂

Attachments

Henrys_cat

But Hen, you can only bubble with one household. There was someone at Gagas with the new dog on their lap, it wasn’t gaga but could have been Glens sister. So gaga couldn’t, legitimately, be part of Glen et als bubble as she already had another person in her house, who would effectively be her bubble.
Rules broken then, unless the puppy walked from Whitstable to Ramsgate on her own which is too sad an image to even contemplate.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I can see attachments for the past two pages clearly, but not the previous ones.

Think those shots of him were too hot for tattle TBH. Maybe Mr Dogmuck's put a strong word in, so they were removed as a hazard?

1611515959612.png

• Haha

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
I scrolled through his grid and there was no comparable footage of the twins bedtime routine though it just might not have been posted.

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Hope you don’t mind me derailing while FOD is being quiet, just want to go back to the weighed blanket topic 🤣. So I got one and I love it except for the fact that I wake up soaking in sweat 🥴. So I looked it up and apparently there are some cooling fabric one that are very good for hot sleepers (not as sexy as it sounds). The Rocabia for example. Anyone has one of these ?
Mine’s a cooling one! I sleep with a fan on at night cause I’m a hot sleeper and also the white noise helps me sleep, but I’ve found that I still have to have my normal duvet on over the blanket cause it really does keep me cool

EddieBeds

VIP Member
What is that dancing about? No one wants to see the twat in a hat doing his stupid dad dance.
Oh I’m now singing ‘Twat in a hat’ to the theme tune (or possibly one of the songs in it) of the animated ‘Cat in a hat’ that my little one is obsessed with.

Middleagedwannagramma_

@Rosieee I got a koala one, did a bit of review reading beforehand as my daughter gets v hot at night. She hasn't complained about getting overheated with it and she's had it for nearly 2 years now. The cover that comes with it is meant to help with this 😊

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Makes me think of a rugby player....

Only kidding- Justin Long 100%.

View attachment 390630
I find Austin Healey very athetically pleasing. Aesthetically pleasing too. The rugby player, not the car, though I'm sure it's a very nice car. I saw him and his teammates in Birmingham airport once in their shorts. I still drool over his legs. Sorry, far better thinking of that than fod.