Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Puppy couldn’t come home at Christmas because they were in Bristol, then they had a New Years Eve shin dig so didnt want the puppy shitting all over the adult sitting room, then Sly had pre-recorded content that needed using so they could cover the scamper to Whistable to hug gaga and pick up the non-essential dog 😜
Ah but she would be essential if she's a trained therapy dog. ;)

Can't have another child, have another dog.

Chole and the beans has been uploading daily videos for almost two weeks of her 2 month old twins. Maybe he could become a yt dad?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

bumblebees19

VIP Member
There is no scientific evidence for this rule. Definitely restrict them, but not this much. No veterinary orthopaedic surgeon I know recommends it.
It's really important for Dachshunds as they can suffer badly from Queen Anne Legs, which then impacts their back. My partner is actually a vet, and I know he's read studies. He's working now but I can dig them out if you want to read the research.

• Heart

Henrys_cat

The granny Judith had someone else with her in the photo I posted. That should have been her bubble.
In which case, they broke the rules as you can only bubble with another family if you are a singleton I think, unless there is provision for childcare within the rules.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
How do we know that wasn't Glen in the picture? If that was their dog surely it makes sense for it to be Clemmie 🤔
I think it will be Glen’s sister because she has just got the same dog as Glen and she is single so I assume her support bubble would be her parents.

Emmadale

VIP Member
I don't know why I bothered looking up the rules. They do what works for them. I stick to our rules which might be slightly different from England, but I add my own degree of harshnessto them. I am bubbled with my brother so he can step in and give me a break from caring. Bet he loves that 😈 but he has been good about it. Regardless of who had the puppy over Christmas someone had to collect it from the breeder, and as someone said, what about all the abandoned puppies?
Where are you Hatchet? I’m so interested in the different rules. My friend in France said it’s masks on as soon as you leave the house but they’re currently allowed to mix in houses whereas everything shut in Oct...but here house mixing was the first to go (unless you’re the SOD’s/ST!)

Middleagedwannagramma_

@houseofhooper, lol, it's scottish independence discussion for me atm as well. It might've been last segment of, Today, or first one on, Start of Today. Wasn't very long... 👍🏼 X

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I can see attachments for the past two pages clearly, but not the previous ones.

Think those shots of him were too hot for tattle TBH. Maybe Mr Dogmuck's put a strong word in so they were removed as a hazard?

View attachment 400778
SHit! I was trying to download them to my file secretly while he was watching the football 🤦‍♀️

Yeah it’s the ones that went when there was a glitch, the before and after ones are still there.

Thanks for looking my little fit man finder 😘

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
If they still have those mini beds, their feet must hang out the end of the bed by now. There's a diy project right there fodney, build your little earners a nice new home made bed each.🤑👍

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Just wondering if that video yesterday was old footage again, hence the potty. He's looked through his phone looking for something that fits his current narrative that the girls don't go to bed, found this video from a couple of years ago and thought he'd pretend it's now.
That's possible. But I think it also makes sense that they don't have access to a bathroom on this floor and that Sly and Clemmie don't want them to go downstairs / upstairs at night (which I kind of get), but if that was the case I would just let them use the ensuite bathroom and not make them use a potty. Imagine you (or your sister) use it at night and you have to sleep and wake up next to a smelly potty.

Titfer

Chatty Member
Guys have been so behind on this thread but just read through about 10 pages. Home learning/juggling work has been so full on I barely have time to go on insta at the mo so missed the sly shenanigans! I wonder how their kids have been doing for home school? He never posts any genuine content, like I can barely juggle my two. I know the older girls can be more independent but I struggle to help my 9yr old with maths and also work with my 6yr old to even get her to focus.
Why would they get another dog!! When things are bad enough at the mo, I would not want to be dealing with puppy toilet training!!!
I'm getting a puppy... 😬

• Haha