Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
WTAF? What 🤢 he has moobs. Is this a recent post Rainbs or are you digging this out of your “Sly wanking material” archive folder? 😂😂

ETA- come on @Axatogrind do your thing on this photo...there’s so much to work with...even the sign in the background 😂😂
He’s posted a story today with photo awards

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Wonder if the puppy was at Granny Glen’s to keep her secret from the children? And she also hung up four stockings for them.
Is that Glens mums gaff or HOH? If it’s Glens mums they are totally going for identical house vibes

Middleagedwannagramma_

@Cariad ooo thanks! Glad to know there is some actual science behind this. Maybe it's kinder to the snail this way, wondering if they'd slime across a face given the choice. Still think I'd prefer a pot of the stuff.

• Heart
Maybe there’s a genuine communication problem in the house and they need to tell each other things through the art of art, let’s look at the evidence...

💓 mum - in playroom
BE KIND - in dining room
Girls - tiled into bathroom floor
C - in the kitchen dressing room
I love you (in French) - above Glens mirror in the kitchen dressing room

Sure there’s more in other rooms. It’s all making sense now
H - in the REAL kitchen

• Heart

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Where are you Hatchet? I’m so interested in the different rules. My friend in France said it’s masks on as soon as you leave the house but they’re currently allowed to mix in houses whereas everything shut in Oct...but here house mixing was the first to go (unless you’re the SOD’s/ST!)
Norn Iron. My friends twins are both GPs and they make sure I stick to the rules and more.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
It's really important for Dachshunds as they can suffer badly from Queen Anne Legs, which then impacts their back. My partner is actually a vet, and I know he's read studies. He's working now but I can dig them out if you want to read the research.
Definitely 5 mins per month of life? I would definitely be interested in reading them at some point, because I wasn't aware there was anything confirmed. (RVN)

Middleagedwannagramma_

@Tattlingpineapple adore this 💚 and that it's still on the walls! I've adjusted lol, hers is a (very) bright blue and she loves it, one wall is a pale grey so the projector can go on it. Exactly like you say she got to choose it 👍🏼. The ig hexagonal fad on the walls in one of the teens in the house of horrors is just copying a trend!