Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the comments for the living room post, there are many asking how they keep it so tidy, they see their kids have grown now they have a coffee table.

Do they not realise that is the adult living room? And the kids have their very own living/play room?

Because that is so relatable.

Once again Sly, so very, very tone deaf.

Some families are using their only living room to work from home, home school and play.

1 room here...4 kids..its pretty normal. They are so unrelatable

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm going to say something controversial and NICE about ST. I know her remit isn't to post about her home, but I thought I'd skim through her account to see what I could pick up andcomparewiththe Hoopers. Her husband found a dumped chair and she recycled it for her home, giving credit to the haberdashers who covered the cushion for her. Also she has two spare bedrooms but her daughters share a room. She posted a picture of one of the spare rooms and it's quite nice.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Don’t really get why you’d make your kids share a room to have two spare rooms. They live there all the time. Others visit occasionally...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm going to say something controversial and NICE about ST. I know her remit isn't to post about her home, but I thought I'd skim through her account to see what I could pick up andcomparewiththe Hoopers. Her husband found a dumped chair and she recycled it for her home, giving credit to the haberdashers who covered the cushion for her. Also she has two spare bedrooms but her daughters share a room. She posted a picture of one of the spare rooms and it's quite nice.
It's a matter of personal taste I suppose, but I find ST's house really quite bland. It was full of character before they bought it and they have gradually muted all of the more unusual colours and covered it in Farrow and Ball. She does at least credit some local suppliers, but they tend to be DFL types who've cashed in on a London gaff to live the good life in an enormous pile in Thanet, e.g. the woman who she goes swimming with who makes those patchwork abominations.

Reactions: 9
Ooooh cheeky monkey 🐒 social blade snuck in with an early follower count today...before it showed a >1000
But the reality is he has lost over 1000 followers in less than 24 hours 😂😂😂😂
He’s gonna be fewwwmin, twins will be out in a post, Glen will be out on a post...fringe off..bots will be bought! He will not take this lying down...it will be video hell for us as he hides the purchase of 5000 bots behind his vaginas.

10 days until Burns night, could it be possible, in our wildest dreams, that he hits the 900k spot as a special anniversary grift for us? 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's a matter of personal taste I suppose, but I find ST's house really quite bland. It was full of character before they bought it and they have gradually muted all of the more unusual colours and covered it in Farrow and Ball. She does at least credit some local suppliers, but they tend to be DFL types who've cashed in on a London gaff to live the good life in an enormous pile in Thanet, e.g. the woman who she goes swimming with who makes those patchwork abominations.
That patchwork is awful.

• Haha
That patchwork is awful.
It is tit isn't it? I would love to have the sort of self confidence which comes with being posh that would make me think it was perfectly ok to flog the sort of thing I made in home ec at school for £90.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only thing that would make me happier than Sly hitting 900k, is watching that, “shag my boyfriend” video of Glen, has anyone got a link? If not I’ll google. Seeing Glen being a duplicitous fuxker giving that bloke a bj whilst her boyfriend is watching is Glen personified! 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only thing that would make me happier than Sly hitting 900k, is watching that, “shag my boyfriend” video of Glen, has anyone got a link? If not I’ll google. Seeing Glen being a duplicitous fuxker giving that bloke a bj whilst her boyfriend is watching is Glen personified! 💅
Love you 😘 @Dogmuck

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Edit: Posted a link too but it's already been done. 😅

#Iheartsimon
#canihaveyourautographcauseimyourbiggestfan

"We met over a crowded dance floor". Same story with Si. Think I need to get down to this nightclub too.

Message to other couples?
C:Why do you even think you can beat me?
Jamie: "It shouldn't be beat me, it should be beat us".
C: "okay we'll do it again"

1610727720723.png

Tbh I can picture myself as a groupie for Jamie's band.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what her posh mates like ST think of her appearance in that....hardly one to talk about over lockdown canapés!

• Haha
I wonder what her posh mates like ST think of her appearance in that....hardly one to talk about over lockdown canapés!
I imagine ST is a bit gutted she didn’t get to suck someone off on z list reality TV show...I mean who wouldn’t want that...oh and racism...to be their legacy? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Edit: Posted a link too but it's already been done. 😅

#Iheartsimon
#canihaveyourautographcauseimyourbiggestfan

"We met over a crowded dance floor". Same story with Si. Think I need to get down to this nightclub too.

Message to other couples?
C:Why do you even think you can beat me?
Jamie: "It shouldn't be beat me, it should be beat us".
C: "okay we'll do it again"

View attachment 385085

Tbh I can picture myself as a groupie for Jamie's band.
He had a lucky escape.

You can see how money and fame hungry Glen has always been. The cringe parts on that series for me were when she told the single bloke she really liked him, and was embarrassed then walked off. Followed by the over exaggerated clap and "bleeping brilliant" when the guy guessed the right single woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He had a lucky escape.

You can see how money and fame hungry Glen has always been. The cringe parts on that series for me were when she told the single bloke she really liked him, and was embarrassed then walked off. Followed by the over exaggerated clap and "bleeping brilliant" when the guy guessed the right single woman.
Oh yes that ‘bleeping brilliant’ was so bitchy. Nothing changes

• Haha
Sorry to drag this up again but does the photo of the puppy at Slys mums mean they was away over Christmas ?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.