Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the background of the print is maybe dusky pink. Could you imagine looking at that neon pink, or the wavy striped rug if you had a migraine?

Reactions: 2
What print is he claiming she bought him? The I love you in French one?

(I know I know, I could create a new burner and find out for myself! )

If yes, then I agree it’s bollocks, why would his present go in her dressing area (and conveniently be pink and to her taste!) if my other half bought me a print, I wouldn’t hang it in his shed!

Reactions: 5
There is no flow in that kitchen dresser room. And I still don't know why they didn't put the dressing table facing the window for natural light?

Shit for brains.

Reactions: 4
There is no flow in that kitchen dresser room. And I still don't know why they didn't put the dressing table facing the window for natural light?

Shit for brains.
She might not need natural light if she has an inner glow.......

Reactions: 7
He totally does not sleep in that room with Glen

Reactions: 3
Yep! The I love you in French - or House De La Clunge or ou est Le shit

Emmmmsss! You haven’t got a new burner yet? Tattle Corp will be withdrawing your VIP status!!!

Reactions: 3
Change of subject...

And sorry if this has been said. But his snack thief video. I notice Sir Wanksalot had his hair short on the back and sides. Then the video of his forgot password it's back to a long mess.

So he filmed it a while ago then? During his 140 day break I guess.

Reactions: 9
Whatever the new title is, can it be suffixed with "In French." please

Reactions: 25
What is going on with that mustard coloured sofa/chair facing the frosted window...great view!
Their shitty dressing room is more spacious than the flats that some families are now crammed into for the lockdown and this dick feels the need to brag yet again about their decor.

Reactions: 8
Not sure about glow, but she has an inner cunt.
If swear words were allowed this could be a potential new thread title!

Yep! The I love you in French - or House De La Clunge or ou est Le shit

Emmmmsss! You haven’t got a new burner yet? Tattle Corp will be withdrawing your VIP status!!!
I know, I know....but I only usually last 5 minutes as I can’t help but comment on his twattiness!

Reactions: 7
Clam bought that print for herself, if it were fodnEy's it would be hanging in his bedroom on the ugly migraine inducing wallpaper.

Reactions: 6
If Glen did get him that print, I feel it would be more fitting if it said...

We Ruined It All.
In French.

Reactions: 27
Ooh anyone seen keleche in the daily mail? Remember her from the whole racism saga with candice Braithwaite.

Reactions: 4
I love you in french = je t'aime. (One min google translate search).

It doesn't make sense to me why would you tag a company if you haven't used their product?! It's like buying a dupe lipstick hun. Not going to be the same thing.

It's the equivalent of buying your partner something you wanted anyway.

Mod &FOD 42: We ruined it all in french.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.