Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf is that? Deep and meaningful FOD is more 🤮 than open gobbed manic FOD!!!!

🤷‍♀️ Why?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Go on then... I’ll give it a go.

FOD #41: Not even Nature’s Picture Frame can save you now . The End (that’s optional)

Actually... leave off ‘The End’ it’s something the MOFODs would use to finish their books.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It is like he finally realised the twins are no longer the cute toddler cash cows they once were, and he doesn't know what to do about it.

His old posts ( up until November 2019 ) mainly always featured the twins. They were their huge selling point. He is at a complete loss.

Thank duck he did have a vasectomy. I wouldn't have put it past them to have more in order to monetise them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s still Fuxking babbling on! Jesus wept man! Cry it out on your own time! Do we want Forrest walks or Beach walks? We want you to duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He says he doesn’t miss being in close proximity to other people but he hasn’t been office based since the Ramsgate move , he worked from home long before the pandemic with only occasional trips to the office , iirc.

I think he does miss contact with people (despite what he says) and the slow painful demise of his IG platform is eating him up with resentment.

Reactions: 19
He appears to have trimmed his facial hair since the mince pie monologue. The crumbs were getting stuck. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I was actually half watching a movie earlier so just watched fods stories with the sound off, so just listened. It’s even more of a WTF moment when you hear him. I actually for a brief moment felt sorry for him because he looked wrecked and looked like he was about to cry...don’t worry I go over it when I slapped myself across the head with a rusty hammer and then thought 🤔 what possess a grown man to go for a dog walk with a selfie stick and pour his deepest thoughts out to 874000 bots in China and Russia? Was this him back peddling because we’ve been calling him out about his disgusting behaviour towards the kids? I’m sure some of the hunz have slid into his DMs to tell him. 🤷‍♀️ Will we be getting another MH serious fod video? I think he does need to be around people, he looks lost and it’s clear that he loves attention so he really must be missing interaction with other humans.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think he has representation anymore - independenttalent has no client called hooper when you search their database, and houseofhooper doesn't claim to have representation. Might make it more difficult to earn a living.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This was cute to watch though. Maybe Pablo will be the USP. He could do a Grinch theme for Christmas and dress him up as max dressing up as a reindeer.

I did also feel a bit sorry for him too at one point.

He could also have a Vacectomy reversal.

1607466590957.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What priorities ? Going to a lowest point with every post and story he makes ? Completing his social media suicide ?
Nobody can convince me that this wizened prune is in his thirties. Nobody.

If this is what having kids does to you, well, *kisses pill packet*

In seriousness, though, his recent posts about wanting his kids to choke are vile. They’d be better off without him - if he’s that miserable he should leave and get a tragic bachelor pad in the city. It’d actually be great content to watch him try and pull 20-somethings on Tinder with that pickled grill. I dare him. And if he’s not that miserable then he should shut the duck up. We’ve all seen press stories about the numerous men who kill their wives and children. It isn’t funny, flippant content: it’s a horrible mirror into an all-too-common flaw of the male psyche.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What priorities ? Going to a lowest point with every post and story he makes ? Completing his social media suicide ?
Rough as guts, not convinced he is only 38🧔🏼Now I think I'm lookin good for my 64 years🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He does seem mentally unwell. I'm not sticking up for him, I still think he is a complete twit.

But mental health is real, and very serious, and a lot of the times it is overlooked sadly, especially in men.

I re-listened to his stories on the beach, and maybe it is just me, but he sounded really sad, and his eyes looked sad. He mentioned he didn't like the beach at first, and the Ramsgate move. Maybe he is regretting moving there? Is it a financial pressure issue? Are they realising what it costs in the real world, when expensive stuff you want isn't handed to you for free, or at a hugely discounted rate?

I'm hoping he isn't trying to use mental health as a sympathy vote, but he genuinely doesn't seem right. He is swinging from manic, to normal, to almost crying in his videos and stories, and it is very uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 12
He's desperately trying to stay afloat, sad thing is his own wife punctured the family dingy. It's going down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.