Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to his stories from last night, I hate when men feels the need to gloat when they accomplish a simple task like cooking dinner. You put a chicken and veg in the oven, congratulations !
My wife cooks dinners .... I chef👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think there has been some (slow) progress in the last year or two towards it being seen as slightly less "accepted" to use children the way they do. There's a long way to go, but I see the issue raised more in mainstream media than it used to be. The conversation seems to be out there a little more, with questions at least being asked.

I agree that tighter laws are needed in this area. When I see it being compared to child actors and child models, I actually think it needs to be stronger for "internet children" because of how much more personally identifiable they are when their image is used in combination with all the other personal information that the parents share.
I completely agree. I think one big difference between ‘internet children’ and child actors/models is that their work happens at home. They are not in an obvious place of work like a studio so the lines of privacy are totally blurred. I also think the money earned by child actors and models is clearly earned by them. The cross over of ‘producer’/agent/parent and their internet star offspring is really icky.

I think @Dogmuck is spot on when she says this will all rear it’s ugly head when they’re old enough to realise their folks sold their privacy and compromised their digital footprint for a trip to Dubai, a £4K sink and some free tiles.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m slightly behind but have to say I’m quite shocked, slightly horrified at his recent behaviour, deranged posts and ranting. Hoping one of his daughters chokes?? WTAF. Some things you just don’t joke about Fodney. Not the first time you’ve mentioned violence/hatred towards your family.

Reactions: 17
WTAF. First "you're dead to me" then "if you mildly choke(d!) on a roast potato it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world".

Someone needs to stop him.

First, he's just not funny. He's atrocious.

Second, his kids might not see the funny side. Not sure I would if my dad was ranting and raving and drinking and swearing about me in front of millions of strangers.

Third...I can't go on, I'll be here all bleeping night.

Reactions: 20
It's all getting very strange and uncomfortable. I wonder what Clemmie thinks of it all. I just don't get it - none of it is even remotely funny. Is he really that desperate for fame he's happy to keep doing these weird ranty, manic videos?

Reactions: 13
He just can’t accept the fact that it’s all over. It’s pure panic and desperation. He’s convinced he’ll claw it back.

But what even is the account now? A middle aged man messing about in his empty house, unable to show his kids because people (rightly) call him on it, can’t show his wife because of her unapologetic racism. Can’t claim it’s a home account because he already has one. What is it’s identity?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Folks, a favour please if you don't mind!

If you haven't already done so, please can you go back and bung a like, love or laugh emoji on @Dogmuck's very first post on this thread. This is because it's currently the second most liked post on the thread (a couple of likes behind), and the first is a non-FOD/MOD post. It's getting close to the end of the thread and we CANNOT have anything other than a FOD/MOD post being the most liked! :LOL: Besides, @Dogmuck deserves it for that brilliant recap.

Ta muchly! (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Folks, a favour please if you don't mind!

If you haven't already done so, please can you go back and bung a like, love or laugh emoji on @Dogmuck's very first post on this thread. This is because it's currently the second most liked post on the thread (a couple of likes behind), and the first is a non-FOD/MOD post. It's getting close to the end of the thread and we CANNOT have anything other than a FOD/MOD post being the most liked! :LOL: Besides, @Dogmuck deserves it for that brilliant recap.

Ta muchly! (y)
But your amazing art was top! Who cares if it’s ST, that got the likes cos it’s legendary 🙌

Gosh we are flying now page 48!! Can we get some thread title suggestions and nominations please - any way you like rhyming or not but no swears please...there may be children watching 😘

God my spelling & grammar is awful. Soz x

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is he trying to be like Victoria Eames/Knee Deep in Life? They both do that vulgar hate my kids stuff.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my gosh now he’s ranting and angry that the twins aren’t babies anymore. Yes the cash cows have grown up and become freeloaders Fodney. He even acknowledged the sad truth that they’re actual people. He’s incredulous 😳

• Wow
Aww, thanks Sly for showing us Nature’s Photo Frame again. Also, interesting that you finally acknowledge the twins aren’t toddlers - is that only because you use them to make money anymore?

• Haha
You'll have to be a certain age to get this but:

FOD #41: Fodney, don't be a plonker all your life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.