Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the Insta algo favours video content as they want people to stay in app longer, although as per he’s a step behind as they’re pushing reels & IGTV more now. Insta want to monetise those formats and place ads on them so they’re rewarding creators w favourable feed and explore page placement x
But hey ! Just here for the LOL’s !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
You influencers - and I'll address you directly because we know you're reading - can't claim ignorance anymore on the topic of online child exploitation and the fact that social media is a hunting ground for paedophiles, perverts and weirdos. The warnings are everywhere and you've all heard them hundreds if not thousands of times.

You influencers continuing to use your children in this way have made a conscious decision that your own desire for attention/validation/free stuff/whatever is more important than your children's privacy and safety.

How do you sleep at night? How does your stomach not churn when people you don't know keep asking to see your children? Or have been searching for your pre-teen's school so often that it's a suggested search on google before you've even finished typing their name? Or knowing you're opening them up to bullying, affecting their career prospects, and any number of other undesirable effects that have been mentioned on here and elsewhere?

It's so much easier to cry troll and look the other way, than to offer justification when no justification exists.
It makes you wonder if they see what the non-Instafamous lot can post and think “well if OhMyWord over there can post a photo of her kid, then why is what I’m doing wrong?” I use myself because a couple of you trolls follow me on IG and I do post kid photos (approved by the them, every single time). But I also don’t have hundreds of thousands of followers, my address isn’t readily available online, no random Darlene’s in Texas are telling me that they miss seeing my kids and I don’t use them to create opportunities for myself while simultaneously calling them “freeloaders.”

It has to be mental gymnastics mixed with narcissism mixed with the freebies. I don’t understand any other valid reason how these people can justify their children’s safety, while often using them as the butt of the joke, and feel totally cool about it. I have always said it, I’ll keep saying it - we are going to see some interesting situations arise when these instakids become teens and adults. I’d be spending less on my smart home and Lycra and putting more aside for therapy and legal fees.

Last edited:
Or the time when MOD came home from a bender and he was filming her come in mocking her... she walked in with the dog in her arms... obviously staged 😂
Or that time they managed to capture one of the twinnies mid tantrum, only for the mirror in the background to show them staging a full on photo shoot with tripod and MOD directing the whole content. 🤔😂Quickly removed!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Anyone else remember when Simon posted one of those 'freeloaders' on Instagram having a poo on a potty for content?

Perhaps it's time to change the branding, 'Father of Freeloaders'? 'Father of Cash Cows'?
I've also seen a photo of M on a potty.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I've also seen a photo of M on a potty.
Where are social services in all of this??? As someone else on here said, if this was a working class family behaving in this way, the authorities would have been involved long ago.

Reactions: 8
You influencers - and I'll address you directly because we know you're reading - can't claim ignorance anymore on the topic of online child exploitation and the fact that social media is a hunting ground for paedophiles, perverts and weirdos. The warnings are everywhere and you've all heard them hundreds if not thousands of times.

You influencers continuing to use your children in this way have made a conscious decision that your own desire for attention/validation/free stuff/whatever is more important than your children's privacy and safety.

How do you sleep at night? How does your stomach not churn when people you don't know keep asking to see your children? Or have been searching for your pre-teen's school so often that it's a suggested search on google before you've even finished typing their name? Or knowing you're opening them up to bullying, affecting their career prospects, and any number of other undesirable effects that have been mentioned on here and elsewhere?

It's so much easier to cry troll and look the other way, than to offer justification when no justification exists.
It’s crazy isn’t it ? I think Ultimate girl gang is one of the only one who stopped showing her kids and is actually sticking to it. Even on my scale (personal Private account, 200 followers I all know personally), after learning about all the dangers of posting kids pics and online pedophiles, I deleted all 10 pics I had of them (in 3 years) and will never ever post before they can consent. How can they continue knowing all about it is a crime.

• Heart
Even worse than this mob (hoopers), are the triplet sellers, those kids are never free of a camera phone in their face. It is ridiculous and dangerous.

• Sad
We’re currently mid potty training my little boy and he was sat on the loo for the first time a couple of weeks ago, my other half was out and I nearly took a pic to send him (my little boy was loving it and very proud of himself) but I stopped myself at that because it’s just not fair....plus I don’t want him thinking it’s okay to take pics of people on the toilet. Also, I’d hate that pic to get out there if we lost/had stolen our phones!

The thought of 900k people seeing it is just absolutely absurd.

Sly prob thinks it’s okay though as he shares pics of himself on the loo! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not minimizing the emotional effects of having your life plastered online, but it's the same like with the Radford family and why social services aren't involved- they're fed and have clothes on their backs. It was the same for me, I had the basics but there was a lot of neglect too. I remember being 7 and being given a chart at school to brush our teeth. I never marked it once in two months, because there was never anyone around to make sure it was done. I've seen little babies less than 2 years old beaten badly and with bruises all over their little bodies at our hospital. There are worse parents then them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Of course, there is always worse ! How is baby/kid abuse a thing I will never understand 😢

I wonder if "there are worse parents out there" (and I'm really sorry you have to see such things @rainbowlemon :cry:) is something the likes of MOD and FOD tell themselves if they ever have moments of doubt?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Going back to his stories from last night, I hate when men feels the need to gloat when they accomplish a simple task like cooking dinner. You put a chicken and veg in the oven, congratulations !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On another lighter note, a celeb I follow (not a UK celeb) posted up some reno photos yesterday and they have the SAME full height double cabinets in the dressing room and the kitchen! 😳😳😳 I never thought there'd be another kitchen-dresser, but here we are 😂

• Haha
Where are social services in all of this??? As someone else on here said, if this was a working class family behaving in this way, the authorities would have been involved long ago.
Kent Social Services are heavily underfunded coupled with the influx /burden of ‘children’ seeking asylum. It wasn’t that long ago Social Services were in special measures themselves. Not sure if that’s still the case but that’s why they’re probably not interested:/

Reactions: 10
Kent Social Services are heavily underfunded coupled with the influx /burden of ‘children’ seeking asylum. It wasn’t that long ago Social Services were in special measures themselves. Not sure if that’s still the case but that’s why they’re probably not interested:/
Yes true, I suppose it was more a statement rather than a question. As in; this is wholly inappropriate but has been dismissed mostly likely because of his socioeconomic background 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if "there are worse parents out there" (and I'm really sorry you have to see such things @rainbowlemon :cry:) is something the likes of MOD and FOD tell themselves if they ever have moments of doubt?
Yes, I think they totally see it as this. He think all the gifted free stuff they get them means they’re better off and it outweighs the danger of the millions that can see them on the internet.

He’ll see it as them being well fed with their free oven chips and clothed with their gift scamp & dude hoodies and happy with their free holidays and £4K sink!

• Sad
Not minimizing the emotional effects of having your life plastered online, but it's the same like with the Radford family and why social services aren't involved- they're fed and have clothes on their backs. It was the same for me, I had the basics but there was a lot of neglect too. I remember being 7 and being given a chart at school to brush our teeth. I never marked it once in two months, because there was never anyone around to make sure it was done. I've seen little babies less than 2 years old beaten badly and with bruises all over their little bodies at our hospital. There are worse parents then them.
There are definitely worse parents and plenty more vulnerable children out there. My parents were largely absent; Dad left and Mum worked two or three jobs at times. I was left at home after a horrific experience with childcare sometimes without electricity or gas because the card had run out and Mum was at work. Other times I would be left to travel on buses at 10pm/12pm to charge the cards. I would say in terms of education, parental care and being fed properly the girls are extremely privileged. Social services don’t intervene in far more serious cases of neglect and abuse. They will not intervene here.

However, I think plastering them all over the internet is a horrific thing to do to them. The twins are knowingly exploited because they are too young to complain. We need laws to protect the children of parents like the Hoopers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On a side note: M&S have gone back on their changing room policy !

Can any one recommend me a nice boot?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I do think there has been some (slow) progress in the last year or two towards it being seen as slightly less "accepted" to use children the way they do. There's a long way to go, but I see the issue raised more in mainstream media than it used to be. The conversation seems to be out there a little more, with questions at least being asked.

I agree that tighter laws are needed in this area. When I see it being compared to child actors and child models, I actually think it needs to be stronger for "internet children" because of how much more personally identifiable they are when their image is used in combination with all the other personal information that the parents share.

Yeah on the JM thread there’s been talk about social services (something she brought up in an article years ago so she could be all political) but the truth of the matter is Fods kids are on the whole clearly well cared for and happy. I’ve seen seriously batter, neglected and abused kids returned to their tormentors even after I’d done all that was in my power to stop that happening. Social services are stretched but they are also loathed to intervene when it’s not necessary.

I think the problem for those girls will come later in their lives when they can see what’s out there about them/their parents and our already underfunded, underdeveloped and stretched mental health facilities will have an influx of these type of kids who’s parents decided they were clickbait for free roast spuds.

To you trolls @Jumperoo62 @rainbowlemon & any others who had tit parents 🤗 I feel you and am sending super Dogmuck cuddles. There are a lot of tit parents out there. My best advice talk to anyone you can about your experience (either professional or good empathetic friends/family) don’t hold on to that tit and let it define you as an adult, you’ll be surprised that you find many who can relate. Always remember you were the child and it was their responsibility not your failings. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.