Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can this wanker NOT film every freakin mundane thing in his obviously miserable life👹. Could Pablo even walk 16 km?
IF he is vaccinated against COVID he will sit pulling an ugly face, filming the needle jabbing into his arm💉. I wish for the needle to be thick and blunt and jabbed into his arse cheek.😷💉💉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can this wanker NOT film every freakin mundane thing in his obviously miserable life👹. Could Pablo even walk 16 km?
IF he is vaccinated against COVID he will sit pulling an ugly face, filming the needle jabbing into his arm💉. I wish for the needle to be thick and blunt and jabbed into his arse cheek.😷💉💉
noooo! We’d have to see his arse cheek! He’d obviously film it and try to advise us all!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m so confused...he posted the Blair witch video 17 hours ago, and has now just posted the entire thing again but to his stories (with the original post still there)

what’s the point in this? Not even from a snark point of view, I’m just genuinely confused why you’d post the same thing 17 hours later into your story? It’s not like it’s one of those awful “new post!”stories That just directs you to the post itself...I just don’t understand why you’d do that?

but to get back to snarking, holy fuuuuuuuuck he looks rough as toast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Did he lose a lot of followers? 😬
Yes but not too much.

1607174699483.png

#Bekind think the poor man has been through a lot the past year. Today I saw an account with 7k followers get free dog food, that could have been little Pablo. Think it is also traumatic to see Triplet sellers get free outfits+ soft play stuff + a #AD with Asda in less than 10 days.

😭

• Haha
If you go down to the woods today, beware of Mad Man Sly.

Todays stories are just a longer version of his walk, and also making a point that he is on annual leave as he has accrued so much this year.

My heart bleeds for him. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is he doing? I feel sick watching that. Had to skip through most of it :sick: Was it this bad before the ads dried up? I've forgotten now.

• Haha
Can we arrange some kind of group intervention? I didn’t think I could feel traumatised, violated and intellectually insulted all at once 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He cracks me up with how he is now trying to protect his children's identities, after monetising them for a good 5 years.

Does he not realise they are still all over his grid, and Google? Bit late trying to safeguard them now.

Reactions: 14
He cracks me up with how he is now trying to protect his children's identities, after monetising them for a good 5 years.

Does he not realise they are still all over his grid, and Google? Bit late trying to safeguard them now.
That’s exactly what their former friend, Hungermama did. She covers her kids’ faces now.

Reactions: 9
ST and the SODs both posted about their Rakookoo takeaways in the last 24 hours. Undeclared ad? Mysterious coincidence? Double date?

At first I thought Sly was on the beg for some gifted meals, but now me thinks this was already a sneaky, undeclared gifted experience. Can you please clarify ST/Sly? x

ETA: they both had it on Saturday night.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
ST and the SODs both posted about their Rakookoo takeaways in the last 24 hours. Undeclared ad? Mysterious coincidence? Double date?

At first I thought Sly was on the beg for some gifted meals, but now me thinks this was already a sneaky, undeclared gifted experience. Can you please clarify ST/Sly? x

ETA: they both had it on Saturday night.
Definitely an undeclared ad as the takeaway shared a pic too, oh well to the Google reviews we go 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Todays stories are just a longer version of his walk, and also making a point that he is on annual leave as he has accrued so much this year.
Is this him answering my question about whether he's still employed, which I asked him to please answer via his instagram? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And his latest post with him being a Prosecco mummy and the twins being abandoned whilst he drinks is just so irresponsible as is having them naked yeah you can’t see anything but it’s just the sort of tit pervs like!

On a positive note it’s not going down well

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And his latest post with him being a Prosecco mummy and the twins being abandoned whilst he drinks is just so irresponsible as is having them naked yeah you can’t see anything but it’s just the sort of tit pervs like!

On a positive note it’s not going down well
What is wrong with him!! The bloke boils my bleeping blood.

The video of them on the bedroom floor with the towel, as they stand up on the last shot, there is a clear view of a rear end. Yes not a full on shot, but that is not the point, he is still putting them at risk online for all the ponces in the world to see.

How can he not see how wrong this is? Or Clemmie? Or even the grandparents ffs!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
What is wrong with him!! The bloke boils my bleeping blood.

The video of them on the bedroom floor with the towel, as they stand up on the last shot, there is a clear view of a rear end. Yes not a full on shot, but that is not the point, he is still putting them at risk online for all the ponces in the world to see.

How can he not see how wrong this is? Or Clemmie? Or even the grandparents ffs!!
And they are bone dry! It’s bull for the gram and he’s exposing them like that 😏

Guessing he’s asked Glen for an advance on his spends cos his follower count is on the up again 🙄
Either that or he’s hashtagged #pervs

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.