Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt so odd watching that walking the dog video. He seems so unhinged. No direction.
also if he’s (admittedly pretending probably) he’s parenting alone with Prosecco...where is Glen? In a tier three area? Is she key workering?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He'd be feeling unhinged at spending his holiday walking the dog rather than showing off on a free overseas holiday on his own. In short he is just a basic wanker.🧔🤳

Imagine a working class dad posting on Instagram drinking on his own in front of his kids then tying them naked in a towel in an attempt to get more drinking time. The double standard is astounding. I’m really not comfortable with the direction he’s taking at the moment. The drinking/verbal abuse/deranged look. I know he’s trying to be funny but a/ he’s failing and b/he still have 900k followers/bots so normalizing that kind of behavior is irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What is wrong with him!! The bloke boils my bleeping blood.

The video of them on the bedroom floor with the towel, as they stand up on the last shot, there is a clear view of a rear end. Yes not a full on shot, but that is not the point, he is still putting them at risk online for all the ponces in the world to see.

How can he not see how wrong this is? Or Clemmie? Or even the grandparents ffs!!
Oh my goodness. Just caught up on the wood walk, which was derranged but half of one twin's bum on display is disgusting. Just the same as Courtney adamo posting a picture of her youngest lying on the floor with her dress up her knees and her underwear on show.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s honestly starting to feel like watching a man who is losing it. I’m starting to get uncomfortable now. Especially the video in the woods. And I can’t believe he thought naked twins was the answer 🤦🏼‍♀️😩

Reactions: 14
Looks as if Rachel O’Sullivan is the Ramsgate based chef behind rakakoo, she also blocks you when you kindly flag to her that the Hoopers are known for their racism ☹ We can only assume that’s because she knows & doesn’t mind?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Hey Simon, how about a video of you with your crystal ball or time machine that enables you to prepare video content - complete with trip to Screwfix - in response to "loads of people's" DMs, BEFORE you receive the DMs?

Or were "loads of people" randomly DMing you about smart doorbells before you'd even posted about your smart home?

"Oh, that's a nice stair runner, I think I'll DM Simon about doorbells" :LOL:

View attachment 334393

"Getting someone else in to do work isnt a failing " - interesting this is their position now that they've no choice but to do it themselves. If someone offered to do it all for them for free tomorrow theyd bite their hand off.

Reactions: 11
Imagine a working class dad posting on Instagram drinking on his own in front of his kids then tying them naked in a towel in an attempt to get more drinking time. The double standard is astounding. I’m really not comfortable with the direction he’s taking at the moment. The drinking/verbal abuse/deranged look. I know he’s trying to be funny but a/ he’s failing and b/he still have 900k followers/bots so normalizing that kind of behavior is irresponsible.
I'm not so convinced it's all for the "lols", I think what we are seeing is the real Simon. We only got flashes before- like when Clemmie spilt paint all over the boot of the car, he was fuming. I think he's utterly frustrated living in Kent (we all know he wanted to go Bristol way), I think he massively misses his office environment as a social outlet. He may jest about it, but he hugely resents the amount of estrogen he is surrounded by, he resents Clemmie for crashing their gravy train, he resents that he, Simon, minus the Mother and the Daughters, is not enough to reel in the sponcon, #ad, #gifted. The very few things he did manage to get, he fucked right up. Then, after a 140 day break, he came back even more deranged and deluded with a pretend interest in interiors (it is SO Clemmie, they are fooling no one).
It's over a year since Alicegate broke and, even allowing for the fact that 2020 hasn't been kind to any of us (regardless of how on the surface "easy" we might of had it), the man has aged dramatically. His wife's actions have not been forgotten, and every single time they attempt something there will be people commenting about the racist troll midwife, former Queen Bee of the Instamums, and the blog post/podcast/interview will be pulled because NO ONE WANTS TO ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH IT!!!
If his content is any reflection of his mental state, he really needs to take his own advice and reach out. I wonder if the pandemic hadn't happened if he and Clem would even be together now?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Interesting to note that if you go onto Rakookoo’s page and check her followers, first one is winks_howard (Glen’s private platform of pretentiousness) but no sign of Sly.
Further proof, if needed (it isn’t) that Glen is HOH.
if they had a brain cell between them this might not be quite so easy to see through.🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well, that’s this business off my ‘not to associate with’ list... I’ll be sure to mention their response to my large family, extended family and friends too.

• Heart
When you go to the trouble of blanking out instagram user names, but forget to blank out the one in his reply. I've done it too! 😜:LOL:
Oh shite ! Of course he would reply personally to his fangirls. Wanker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey Simon, thank you for answering about your employment. For my next question I'd like to ask what change(s) you've applied since coming back regarding the things you've felt uncomfortable about in the past, and how that's going for you now? A grid post would be preferable, but a story would be OK if you prefer not to properly commit. Thanks in advance!

DMs.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey Simon, thank you for answering about your employment. For my next question I'd like to ask what change(s) you've applied since coming back regarding the things you've felt uncomfortable about in the past, and how that's going for you now? A grid post would be preferable, but a story would be OK if you prefer not to properly commit. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 336751
his DMs may be open but he will block you as soon as you dissent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And it would appear that whilst he seems happy for others to express their opinions, and also have the opportunity to talk to him, FOD is consistently reluctant to actually LISTEN! Changes don't seem to evident ...... perhaps FOD will enlighten his audience as to which changes will be forthcoming.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.