Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ST is just a proxy for invisible Glen. They’re basically the same, cardboard cut out Instagram character anyway - fugly curtain dresses, sea swimming, expensive blond hair, hydrangeas on cakes, stunt lemon bowl in every room of the house, grammar school education but can’t spell, initials on everything... Can FOD even tell the difference between them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
ST is just a proxy for invisible Glen. They’re basically the same, cardboard cut out Instagram character anyway - fugly curtain dresses, sea swimming, expensive blond hair, hydrangeas on cakes, stunt lemon bowl in every room of the house, grammar school education but can’t spell, initials on everything... Can FOD even tell the difference between them?
Probably not now #fringeoff

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we please stop posting about Sarah on here I just don’t care about her and this is a FOD thread. It’s fair enough when they were doing same Halloween party stories etc but it’s annoying now!
I agree I’m afraid, I was a regular from way back on the SODs threads, but lately the ST obsession has made me reluctant to check in and contribute 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I won't post about Sarah on here anymore unless it's directly relevant to the ODs. It was fun while I thought it was unanimous, but I know how annoying off-topic content can be otherwise. Thanks for raising it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are his figures dropping again, I’m sure he had 933,000.00 at the beginning of this week ( sorry if it’s already been mentioned)

On another note is he going crazy
Is it going to be something like The Shining 😱
All those farrow and ball painted door frames smashed in 🤔
You can just smell the desperation through the screen, can't you?

Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree I’m afraid, I was a regular from way back on the SODs threads, but lately the ST obsession has made me reluctant to check in and contribute 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oi! Don’t leave us, you bad ass! JEsus they are talking sheep on JM

Are his figures dropping again, I’m sure he had 933,000.00 at the beginning of this week ( sorry if it’s already been mentioned)

On another note is he going crazy
Is it going to be something like The Shining 😱
All those farrow and ball painted door frames smashed in 🤔
Yep his figures are falling, every time he posts a kitten dies and he loses a minimum of 500 followers (more like 1000 but he can’t buy enough bots to keep up). Once he’s caught up here he will have a little dump purchase so he’s back at 935k, he’s so bleeping predictable 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Perhaps FOD needs to stop, take a breath, and really think about what is important in life. I’ve no doubt that he could use his time and talents wisely.
You are optimistic. 😏
Candles ...... Simon, pay attention please. This is what I mean by ‘time and talents’. Make something, sell something .... a proper product, not just a lifestyle. Look at the biog of the two behind Nuwe Roam, they have created a product, and found a market. Just be original, find a new USP.

Reactions: 6
Candles ...... Simon, pay attention please. This is what I mean by ‘time and talents’. Make something, sell something .... a proper product, not just a lifestyle. Look at the biog of the two behind Nuwe Roam, they have created a product, and found a market. Just be original, find a new USP.
I think it’ll take him forever and a day to realise that he is not his USP.

Reactions: 9
I think it’ll take him forever and a day to realise that he is not his USP.
You’re most likely correct with regards to the timescale of his self realisation, I don’t think that he’d admit that the FOD USP was never him, and I’m not suggesting that he should ever be his own USP....... but does he really want his legacy to be walking on Lego, and being vile about his children? I’m not, and never will, defend him, and I find his behaviour to be abhorrent, but I think that he is just wasting his life. As I’ve said to myself so many times in my life, ‘You’ve f*cked up. Change, and start again’. He, and so many others, should consider doing the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Clemmie made sure we don’t think it’s her behind the house of horrors account by signing “Simon”. So sharp and subtle.
omg this is so transparent, remember a few weeks ago he went really hard on mentioning brands for sponcon? Impressed no one took the bait, now he’s trying with small brands who may be wowed by the bought numbers. Times must be hard indeed 🤭

• Wow
Sorry I know people don’t like talking about ST on this thread, but she has those £7.50 candles up and not marked them as gifted 😱😱
She’s also flogging a free £60 Gifted dinner box for 2. Because that’s what twats need at the mo, free food. Of all the gifts they get, the food is always what seems so inappropriate to me. How can you accept this when some people are hungry in your country, it is so tasteless.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Completely agree about the free food. It’s so crass and so greedy. They are all at it with more home eating business models now. Which just proves that they will accept anything that’s ‘current’. None of them were taking free food previously. Free meals at the Ivy though, that was different

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.