Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Sly, Red Magazine needs some help
Can you imagine him sharing swim titsā€™ magazine in his ā€œsmall businessā€ highlight?!

ā€œOur friend, ST, runs a magazine that not enough people read and the only way sheā€™ll get more gifted items is if YOU all buy a subscription. Sure, she can afford all that tit but why pay when it can be gifted? #grifter #takesonetoknowoneā€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine him sharing swim titsā€™ magazine in his ā€œsmall businessā€ highlight?!

ā€œOur friend, ST, runs a magazine that not enough people read and the only way sheā€™ll get more gifted items is if YOU all buy a subscription. Sure, she can afford all that tit but why pay when it can be gifted? #grifter #takesonetoknowoneā€
Yup. Why not pay to help out if you really give a $*** about helping in your local community.

1605210045060.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What a massive greedy guts, show off wanker this woman is.
Hope you gets indigestion from her free food.šŸ¤‘

Reactions: 9
I did too...on my iPhone though and I couldnā€™t see any obvious tweaks either , but then I remembered she edits and magazine and does probably have access to some pretty impressive ā€œtweakyā€ software...probs even better than yours Axa šŸ˜‚

Part thatā€™s strikes me as impossible is her having a gap right at the top of her legs...šŸ•µļøā€ā™€ļø
I donā€™t even have a thigh gap and Iā€™m size 6 and a fitness fanatic. Go running and do weights and still donā€™t have that elusive gap šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Eurgh ā˜¹ I was actually going to buy some note cards from Papier but now I know they support grifters Iā€™d sooner not, thank you for sharing this. I feel like #gifted content is the best reminder in the world to shop small isnā€™t it !
Gah misery. I spent hundreds at papier for wedding invitation stuff. Gold foiled and everything. duck!!!

ST looks like Abbi Titmuss.
Did she wank the pig? Or was that Rebecca loos

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
šŸ˜‚ at FODā€™s choice of ā€˜bangersā€™ and a Spotify post school run playlist. Gosh, Iā€™m embarrassed and he isnā€™t even my Dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gah misery. I spent hundreds at papier for wedding invitation stuff. Gold foiled and everything. duck!!!

Did she wank the pig? Or was that Rebecca loos
That was Rebecca Loos. AT filmed herself having threesomes with John Leslie.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I got a song for him...

Tragedy
When the sponsors are gone and you get no more
It's tragedy
When you cry DIY, with no freebies in sight
It's hard to bear
With no collabs in sight, the reno is going nowhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.