Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo HOH small business bs, is basically Swim tits and their freebies...stop me, oh ohhh, stop me, stop me if you think that you’ve heard this one seen all this tit before😏
Advertising ST's husband?! Wow, the clique just ramped up the self-indulgence a notch. Perhaps they plotted this over over a beer at the Hallowe'en party....?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Because it's purely performative, they don't really give a tit about ACTUALLY helping small businesses.

Plus they are too lazy to take 30 seconds to add a link.

(grade A) TWATS
But if they do a swipe up and make it an affiliate link they get money don’t they??Kerching! 🤑🤑🤑 Thought they’d be all over that the grabby gits!

(FYI, when influencers started putting ‘af’ after things for affiliate link, I thought they were saying ‘as duck’ Couldn’t understand why it would say Topshop as duck! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh apparently Glen has £120 pyjamas on her Christmas list, and they've tagged the brand. Begging for freebies again, and I am sure they would happily accept them. They wouldn't even consider how small businesses may be struggling in the pandemic.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
That’s disgusting, I hope they don’t send them to her.

Lol two wanderlusts hahaha
I hope they don't. Sick of the begging, and the entitlement these cunts seem to have.

You'd think they would avoid anything with the name Wanderlust in out of sheer embarrassment. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if Sly wrote any of that for the HoH account 🤣🤣

‘Fun coloured string bags’

Come the duck on Fodders. You can’t honestly think we’re that stupid.

In other news, multitwat aka pound shop FOD is still desperately salivating for a pat on the head from his idol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apologies ahead of this rant, butttt Cummings leaving by no 10's front door with a cardboard box just in time for Friday evening news has infuriated me. Maybe he and fod are twins separated at birth?!! 🤯🤬 Fskfskfsgh

• Angry
Reactions: 9
ahhhh I’m mainly a lurker on this thread but had to comment on this as you can see my actual house in this ad! I always get a thrill when I watch it!
Can I get your autograph? Welcome lurker- please give us your Fod thoughts too please 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Apologies ahead of this rant, butttt Cummings leaving by no 10's front door with a cardboard box just in time for Friday evening news has infuriated me. Maybe he and fod are twins separated at birth?!! 🤯🤬 Fskfskfsgh
Maybe he couldn’t see the back door...we know his eye sight is a bit fucked 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe he couldn’t see the back door...we know his eye sight is a bit fucked 😏
And I’m sure that he did what he thought was best for his family ...... and nothing to do with yesterday’s out of court settlement that involved the SPAD that he fired last summer! 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m sure that Dom will find something to do with his time ...... perhaps he could plant some roses 🌹, or maybe gain some DIY tips from HOH 🛠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need to go back and read the last 3/4 pages but when I saw the stories all I could think was - read the room?! You’re trying to support small businesses- these are small multi million dollar corporations and the majority are by bored housewives whose husbands are raking it in! Try supporting ACTUAL real small businesses that need a shout out??? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Those with 500 followers who lost their jobs three weeks ago and are trying to make enough money that the electricity doesn’t go off? He might as well have done a swipe up for some mama merch from selfish mother and a course by Anna Mathur. Chode.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mother of five boys had a photoshoot done recently and the couple doing the pics are both photographers and honestly so talented (second pic). Had a look at Darron with a J's work (Swimless T's hubby) - get that it's a different area ( Cultural, Heritage & Historical buildings) but his stuff looks pretty basic. Wondering who wants wet leaves on their wall.

1605300936387.png
1605300978469.png

1605301440770.png

And I’m sure that he did what he thought was best for his family ...... and nothing to do with yesterday’s out of court settlement that involved the SPAD that he fired last summer! 😉
So satisfying to watch. Another twit who thought he was invincible.

🍿

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.