Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s how it goes....

Small business:

let’s see what this House of Hooper is all about, might just be what we need to increase the Christmas sales.

Google- House of Hooper

2nd returned article -

Is The House Of Hooper Instagram Account The ... - Grazia Dailygraziadaily.co.uk › life › the-house-of-hooper-instagra...

Small business:

I’m not working with these cunts

Research ends:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Girl after my own heart, just had breakfast 20 mins ago, cheese and onion crisps, hand full of peanuts & 3 malted milk biscuits #noragrats
Breakfast isn’t breakfast without breakfast pudding. Currently plumping for a mcvities gold bar - retro! - 6 for a quid in budgens. Can’t go wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Here’s how it goes....

Small business:

let’s see what this House of Hooper is all about, might just be what we need to increase the Christmas sales.

Google- House of Hooper

2nd returned article - https://grazia is not linked from tattle as their people have spammed in the past.co.uk/amp/life/in-the-news/the-house-of-hooper-instagram-account/

Small business:

I’m not working with these cunts

Research ends:
That’s hilarious 😂😂 (but so true)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
[/QUOT
Ramsgate, Margate and Broadstairs have tons of small businesses. Quality small businesses he should already know of, support and share.
Bounty Margate would be an excellent company to promote. Former owner of their home who did a total renovation before they sold it to the Hoopers. In fact, she did a similar post the other day! She mentioned how grateful she was for recommendations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Kit as well as Salt of the Earth are fantastic Broadstairs businesses too; I know they follow them so let’s see if he’ll do some promotion 🙄

Reactions: 6
They’re bleeping morons, small brands are at their absolute busiest Nov / Dec they certainly don’t need to give tit away for free. Small brands are usually savvier than big ones too as every single pound has to be accounted for and have a purpose, they’ll want to see ROI on their gift and they’ll want to see previous campaign performance. Moreover if you’re a small creator your work = you, you won’t want to align your brand with toxic cunts.

They’d be better off hitting up Unilever et al tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok here it goes then, my first ever thread tittle suggestion :

#40 : they’ve gone completely rogue

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She's given Sly botox.
And at least she got Glen's teeth right.

Oh and she has moved them to Brighton!

20201112_162044.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I did too...on my iPhone though and I couldn’t see any obvious tweaks either , but then I remembered she edits and magazine and does probably have access to some pretty impressive “tweaky” software...probs even better than yours Axa 😂
It's just dawned on me that her husband's a photographer.
I'm sure he could be called upon to insert some white pixels under her fanjo at her behest :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I bet she’s so hating not having her own thread as she can’t refer to being tattled about.
Or article intro could read ‘Swim fanatic and editor of Red magazine found she was the subject of tattle trolls when she snooped on her new bezzos the Hoopers’ threads and found those clever trolls had sussed out their illegal Halloween party!.....’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.