Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a good forensic look at the photo and I can't see any signs of tweaking. If it's been done, it's been done well.
I did too...on my iPhone though and I couldn’t see any obvious tweaks either , but then I remembered she edits and magazine and does probably have access to some pretty impressive “tweaky” software...probs even better than yours Axa 😂

Part that’s strikes me as impossible is her having a gap right at the top of her legs...🕵️‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Oooh would believe the gap with this model not her. She looks like a size 16-18. Not saying anything wrong with that btw.

1605186029956.png

1605186260029.png
1605186367639.png

She did also block my Margot account. M&S to their credit never deleted my comments or blocked me when I was going on about their changing room policies on their insta.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I call BS too on a 20 minute ‘swim’. And for her latest narrative on IG she states she goes swimming only 3 times a week... not daily as she claims! I wish I could work out how to screenshot here but I’m sure one of you lovely trolls well help out.

Just for the record: her food looks tit. You can tell she managed to get a Waitrose recipe card for that concoction! I’m sure I remember seeing it myself! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Red even dived in the water once that bloody hair would either suffocate or strangle her, weirdo poser🏊‍♀️🩱
My thoughts exactly - who goes swimming with a great hank of loose hair swirling about? It would take ages to untangle. She’s terribly proud of her hair and I reckon she doesn’t get her hair wet, which means ......no actual swimming. What a poser. What a plonker!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah, I call BS too on a 20 minute ‘swim’. And for her latest narrative on IG she states she goes swimming only 3 times a week... not daily as she claims! I wish I could work out how to screenshot here but I’m sure one of you lovely trolls well help out.

Just for the record: her food looks tit. You can tell she managed to get a Waitrose recipe card for that concoction! I’m sure I remember seeing it myself! 🤣
To upload your screen shots/ photos you just need to press the “paperclip
attach files” which is just below the comment box and just above the “post reply” button.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Loving the breakfasts 😋

I think I'm officially in Christmas food mode. My diet the last two weeks has been terrible.

I also went to Lidl last week and came out with 3 bags full of Christmas junk food. Panatonne, Ice Christmas Cake loaf, Treeselets, Cadbury Heroes and Celebrations tubs, Mince Pies, Cracker selection box, and more that I've forgotten. But I've put them all away so they don't get eaten yet!

Anyway, I have a job interview tomorrow on Zoom, if I get offered the position then I will be on my feet a lot, which will help 🤣.

In other news, did any of you see HOH stories? What the bleeping duck would that tight prick know about supporting small businesses? He would know all about the 'it doesn't mean purchasing from them' comment. Freeloading bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also regarding the photos, did anyone else spot the dog 🐶 with his tongue out and the bloke with a beard on her knees??
Loving the breakfasts 😋

I think I'm officially in Christmas food mode. My diet the last two weeks has been terrible.

I also went to Lidl last week and came out with 3 bags full of Christmas junk food. Panatonne, Ice Christmas Cake loaf, Treeselets, Cadbury Heroes and Celebrations tubs, Mince Pies, Cracker selection box, and more that I've forgotten. But I've put them all away so they don't get eaten yet!

Anyway, I have a job interview tomorrow on Zoom, if I get offered the position then I will be on my feet a lot, which will help 🤣.

In other news, did any of you see HOH stories? What the bleeping duck would that tight prick know about supporting small businesses? He would know all about the 'it doesn't mean purchasing from them' comment. Freeloading bleep.
Oooh good luck for tomorrow @LuBiLu 🥰 If you’re as good at interviews as you are at hiding chocolate and Christmas naughties from yourself, then the job is in the bag. ☘ 🤞🏻 🙏🏼 Sending you all the charms

Going in to look at HOH x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Loving the breakfasts 😋

Good luck on the interview hun.

Girl after my own heart, just had breakfast 20 mins ago, cheese and onion crisps, hand full of peanuts & 3 malted milk biscuits #noragrats
Darn too late I just placed an order for this to be posted to you. (from detox kitchen).

1605189809185.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is so tacky, even by his standards which are pretty low.
My firs thoughts on seeing this...Glen not working today then? This screams of her.

I know we always say this but does anyone think they still have obligations from Glens old account that they need to fulfil? It can’t surely be just a basic beg could it?

If that’s the case then it’s the ultimate punishment for disgraced influencers. You cant just go away and you have to keep posting despite the shame 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He absolutely still thinks their 'brand' is relevant because he has zero self awareness and gives no fucks whatsoever about the atrocious backstory they've written for themselves. That, and the fact that it's the run up to Christmas (I'm putting the tree up on Saturday because why the duck not really?! Don't judge me 😂🤪) and he thinks some struggling small businesses may well get in touch because it's been a really really tough year, what an arsewad gaining presence on the back of other people's struggle. Simon 👋🏼 you're a dick 💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If that’s the case then it’s the ultimate punishment for disgraced influencers. You cant just go away and you have to keep posting despite the shame 😈
Is it just a basic beg then? Ohhh or are they just sending traffic/followers to their HOH account to make them look good to the potential sponsors?
It’s a very strange post from the big time couple who exclusively rubbed shoulders with big brands for years.

I know they are up to something but what 🤷‍♀️

I think they’re not up to anything and that’s their big problem. Their arrogance led them to believe that they were above excuses and that their Brand was so good that nothing would stop them.
I realized yesterday after a team meeting at work that not everyone has a plan when they should and I think it’s the case for them. They’ve gone completely rogue to the delights of tattlers 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.