Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A rather nasty post.
Just awful. I just wish that he, and so many other many other influencers, would realise that whatever they post today, their children might read in the future ..... and possibly cause so much emotional pain and sadness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You’re all dead to me is ... very uncomfortable?

I’ll never understand this sort of complaining about care giving duties Insta content. It’s not just him but all of the beggy Insta twats. Huge swathes of their audience will be TTC or suffered some form of pregnancy loss (I think it’s 1 in 3 women in the UK? This may be wrong tho!) and would walk over hot coals to have happy healthy babies ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Agree on the AIDs ref, not nice.

So I obvs got blocked for asking if they were Sarah’s shoes 🙊 but not by her by asking if we could see more of Glen & Slymon!

So, as he was quick off the mark with blocking, can somebody explain what his posts mean, who is dead to him? Who does he ache. Can’t be bothered with another burner (just yet!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree on the AIDs ref, not nice.

So I obvs got blocked for asking if they were Sarah’s shoes 🙊 but not by her by asking if we could see more of Glen & Slymon!

So, as he was quick off the mark with blocking, can somebody explain what his posts mean, who is dead to him? Who does he ache. Can’t be bothered with another burner (just yet!)
He is referring to his children because they have made him carry all of the gear when they’ve gone for a walk . Absolutely disgusting.

His post is horrible. Also let’s drop the AIDS references pls guys. Not cool.
Where the AIDS references have I missed that?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
His stories are so forced, like he’s wandered around his house practising what he’s going to say for ages beforehand.
The ham story was worse than watching an episode of Jamie Oliver slurping into a microphone. Disgusting cretin.

• Haha
Okay that post with the twins is really not cool. Using a lot of swearing and then you're dead to me??

Fml. I actually have no words for him right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He's not seriously writing "I hate you all. You're all dead to me" even in "jest" (ugh) about his OWN CHILDREN? Because he has to carry their stuff, like every other parent, ever?
I'm genuinely perturbed he has those thoughts, let alone made a video out of them. That's not right.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Shocked. A post with the Twinnies. And there’s me thinking he was trying to stop over exposure 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

What an awful thing to say. You expect to be doing this as a parent you dick wad

Lol ‘no wonder I look like ancient’ proof read much??
No seriously guys...he’s trolling us! He’d lost 500 followers this evening so he’s had to pull out the Twinnies and the dog (as we’ve all suggested) he’s missed the mark though cos the twinnies back, a quick flash of the dog and then massive crinkly fod saying they are dead to him is not working for the hunz! The swearing and the language is going to be the last straw for the Deep South. This is going to be another 1000 loser day...was it even worth buying those bots last week?
He’s obviously not paid anything for any PR advice 😬

@houseofhoop wtf is your new avatar? Scary😱

No seriously guys...he’s trolling us! He’d lost 500 followers this evening so he’s had to pull out the Twinnies and the dog (as we’ve all suggested) he’s missed the mark though cos the twinnies back, a quick flash of the dog and then massive crinkly fod saying they are dead to him is not working for the hunz! The swearing and the language is going to be the last straw for the Deep South. This is going to be another 1000 loser day...was it even worth buying those bots last week?

One lady has put a comment saying his use of you're dead to me is hurtful to parents like herself who have lost children. Let's see if he replies to her.

Also loads of weirdos asking to see the twins.

And another thing. Why do these parent influencers suddenly do back shots of their kids after years of posting full face shots, and half dressed. Which are still on their grids and all over Google images.

I would feel really sick if millions of strangers could access photos of my children just by typing my name or their names in Google.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
One lady has put a comment saying his use of you're dead to me is hurtful to parents like herself who have lost children. Let's see if he replies to her.

And another thing. Why do these parent influencers suddenly do back shots of their kids after years of posting full face shots, and half dressed. Which are still on their grids and all over Google images.

I would feel really sick if millions of strangers could access photos of my children just by typing my name or their names in Google.
Also people “just noticed” MODs account has gone? 🤷‍♀️Where have these people been for a year? Clearly not reading his comments or posts 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Aha get yourself over to the brummymummyof2 thread for the lols

• Haha
Aha get yourself over to the brummymummyof2 thread for the lols
I can’t have another Tattle thread taking up my life - as much as I want to, I just dare not. I vowed I wouldn’t get involved in Jack Monroe...what can I say I’m an addict 😬 Ok may take a sneaky peak 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh yes this is another insta-scamer brummymummy of 2. Nasty narcissistic liar. From a Selfie she took tonight whilst comparing her husband to a celebrity and saying how much better the celebrity was than her husband. Gross. Alway ends comments with a bleeping useless ‘hope that helps x’
Anyway, hope that helps x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

If he blocks or deletes that comment he is truly a sociopath

• Angry
  • Sad
He's not seriously writing "I hate you all. You're all dead to me" even in "jest" (ugh) about his OWN CHILDREN? Because he has to carry their stuff, like every other parent, ever?
I'm genuinely perturbed he has those thoughts, let alone made a video out of them. That's not right.
What a really vile human! There’s a not a parent in the world who’s kids don’t annoy or piss them off at some stage (unless they’re a saint!) but you don’t put it out there on social media using words such as hate and dead to me. Insensitive to so many followers and these poor girls could see this in years to come.

Another example of him just getting it wrong again!

If he blocks or deletes that comment he is truly a sociopath
I bet he does though! Don’t think his weird passive aggressive humour will get him out of that one!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That silly post last night upset me, I'm sure it would have countless others. I had multiple IVF cycles and miscarriages and that silly moron can joke that his children are 'dead to him' (what an abhorrent thing to say even as a pathetic 'joke')? Because he had to carry their things? They are 4 and you are their dad you silly silly selfish man.

Why he isn't inundated with messages telling him to get lost when he has such a huge following is beyond me. He must be up all night blocking and buying bots to replace the normal people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.