Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked. A post with the Twinnies. And there’s me thinking he was trying to stop over exposure 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

What an awful thing to say. You expect to be doing this as a parent you dick wad

Lol ‘no wonder I look like ancient’ proof read much??
I know I’m a few days late, but I’m so mad about this. Honestly, what the actual duck was he thinking?! What awful things to say. I lost my son a few years ago and to read tit like this is just ridiculous. And so many people are still on board with his tit show and still follow him. He should be completely ashamed of himself.
Sorry to rant, and to go back a couple of days but my god he’s angered me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Have you seen swimtits stories of “a day of my life by the glorious ST”. She’s hilarious. Does she have her own thread yet I’m on board ! This is like a child playing “I’m a magazine editor”. I would be mortified I if was her bosses.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Have you seen swimtits stories of “a day of my life by the glorious ST”. She’s hilarious. Does she have her own thread yet I’m on board ! This is like a child playing “I’m a magazine editor”. I would be mortified I if was her bosses.
Isn’t there meant to be an apostrophe in ‘editors’? Either singular, or plural?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I did see this and she posted it after @Axatogrind made the photoshop about her spending 10 mins at her desk. Hi Sarah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Holy tit, just watched swim tits stories. She IS our little performing monkey 🐒.

Hey 👋 ST thanks for confirmation
How long you stay in the water
I did see this and she posted it after @Axatogrind made the photoshop about her spending 10 mins at her desk. Hi Sarah!
Yep I’d screen shot that whole thing yesterday (then deleted it this morning) it was all a total nod to us, how long she works, how long she “swims”, swimming socks, swim mug...answering every Tattle question, it’s hilarious 🐒👋. Funnier still, having shown us her fancy desk, she’s then working on the sofa until late with end credits Apple/pampas grass 😂😂😂

ETA: that first bit was what I had written last night (you know how it sits in your comment box even when you deleted it!) to showcase the screen shots, I wanted to go through each one and credit each tattler like
@Axatogrind (or the other troll who mentions it soz) theres ya swim mug ✅
@ whoever’s mentions swim sock ✅
Etc
We own her!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned Ramsgate’s resident aquatic celebrity... the seal. This beautiful creature is often found swimming near the harbour or at West Cliff Beach. Lovely thing... I’m kinda of relieved she hasn’t though; last thing that poor thing needs is the Luvlies from London coming down to terrorise it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You’re so right. I love @Axatogrind’s fantastic photoshop, it made me laugh so much this morning that I guffawed so hard while slurping my tea, that it came out of my nose🤢
The f*cking beach tit again...why? She’s so fake-I just can’t!!
Although, I’m also on board for a thread on her.

• Heart
  • Haha
1605169251258.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1605169372685.png

Wouldn't pay to read that Ikea has new candles hun, but if that helps your kids get #gifted nighties whatever works.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyway my family is also having a covid law breaking party. Don't want her there to drop her kids off then ask for photos she can post on her own feed.

1605171481332.png

Anyone else notice that she's always desperately tagging a lot of brands?

1605171983622.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if she swam for 20 minutes in freezing cold water!!! Does she actually know anything about open water swimming? She'd never manage that in a swimming costume. Or does she mean 20 minutes paddling up to her knees? Maybe we will get to see her submerged to her waist next? How can you swim FOR 20 MINUTES in freezing cold SEA without getting your hair wet when it is dangling down your back? Does she actually understand what the word swimming means? You float in the water and waggle your arms and legs about hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If Red even dived in the water once that bloody hair would either suffocate or strangle her, weirdo poser🏊‍♀️🩱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m gonna put my head above the parapet here and say, I kinda like ST here. Two reasons;
1. Sly still isn’t up to speed on his content for us to really have big belly laughs 24/7 like back in the day and she’s heavily connected to the Hoopers so they are kinda interchangeable so makes a good sideshow while we are waiting for the main car crash event
2. I don’t want her thinking she’s made it...I mean, come on guys, getting your own Tattle thread is like the Oscars of the film industry. Plus she’ll be able to do a “troll” piece in her magazine connect it to Clem etc and I personally don’t want her monetising us or giving MOD ammunition to sneak back in with a victim story.
Oh and 3. She reads here, I need her to know she’s the chorus/wing man/extra to Sly 👋👋👋👋

If anyone does make her one I’ll pop in but I think it will be a bit like multitwats page. Just my thoughts not blowing anyone’s ideas out of the water 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m gonna put my head above the parapet here and say, I kinda like ST here. Two reasons;
1. Sly still isn’t up to speed on his content for us to really have big belly laughs 24/7 like back in the day and she’s heavily connected to the Hoopers so they are kinda interchangeable so makes a good sideshow while we are waiting for the main car crash event
2. I don’t want her thinking she’s made it...I mean, come on guys, getting your own Tattle thread is like the Oscars of the film industry. Plus she’ll be able to do a “troll” piece in her magazine connect it to Clem etc and I personally don’t want her monetising us or giving MOD ammunition to sneak back in with a victim story.
Oh and 3. She reads here, I need her to know she’s the chorus/wing man/extra to Sly 👋👋👋👋

If anyone does make her one I’ll pop in but I think it will be a bit like multitwats page. Just my thoughts not blowing anyone’s ideas out of the water 😘
I concur! She’s our mini amusement play thing while we await the main car crash to crash again 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25

It would be completely stoking the flame of her ego. I’ll be honest, had no clue who she was before catching up on the thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Agree with all of this especially point 2!

I think it was you that said it before @Dogmuck but I am more and more thinking that she might be @Housedelaclunge (except she just really doesn’t look like somebody who’d choose that username!)

• Haha
  • Heart
What I’ll never understand about “mates” of influencers who check their threads is... why don’t the subject matter clock what utter snakes they are? I don’t even get who ST is other than editor of a frumpy tit mag with an estimated circulation of 160.9k, only 51.3k of that subscribers so the rest sold for care homes and hairdressers, anyway what business does she have reading a forum gossiping about her mates? What does she gain from it?

I’ve mentioned it on the JM thread but husband became well known in a sport (not anything glam I assure you x) and got a loooot of jip on social media. He had “mates” who’d relish in reading it all and sharing the low lights with us, guess what, they’re not bleeping mates anymore! You can’t keep company with ppl like that they’re scum. She should be ashamed of herself reading here and Clem should aspire for higher quality mates tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree that we can keep ST here, just wanted to make sure it’s not derailing when we talk about her !

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I agree. If I had to invite someone to join me for a brew and witch session round at mine then I would prefer to have ST rather than FOD. ST would even get to meet the real Miss Poppy Four Paws!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.