Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would know with this tosser, truth is obviously not his strong point .
I grew up calling them swim suits or suit for short. In Australia, it’s swimmers I believe. Boys’ suits were often just called trunks.
We call em togs in Queensland .

Reactions: 10
That's Courtney Adamo territory, New South Wales. She also wears socks with her Birkenstock's .
Yes. But I think she imported the socks with Birkenstock look from the Pacific Northwest as they definitely do that there.

Reactions: 7
Hey what do people think about one of the bedroom Reno photos where they have the builders in the shot and the walls back to brick. Do we think this was nicked off the previous owners or do we think that genuinely happened when they had the house? Just putting it out there...
Obviously I’m not saying this is true I’m just saying I personally think it’s suss. That room was completely renovated before they moved in. There were no structural issues with it, they just changed the colour and decor. So I’m saying why would they need to strip off plaster when thats only just been done 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kempwood Carpentry is tagged and they have a series of photos about the en-suite but not the bedroom itself.

This also popped up in my search, a case study about their house by V4 Wood Flooring, which I don't remember ever seeing before (lots of photos).

https://www.v4woodflooring.co.uk/case-study/urban-nature-foundry-steel-kent-bedrooms/

"The home’s owners moved into the 1890’s home located in Kent in 2018, and although the previous owners had done a great job in completing major works to transform it from a commercial building into a residence, they knew there was potential to improve the property further to create their long term family home."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Kempwood Carpentry is tagged and they have a series of photos about the en-suite but not the bedroom itself.

This also popped up in my search, a case study about their house by V4 Wood Flooring, which I don't remember ever seeing before (lots of photos).

https://www.v4woodflooring.co.uk/case-study/urban-nature-foundry-steel-kent-bedrooms/

"The home’s owners moved into the 1890’s home located in Kent in 2018, and although the previous owners had done a great job in completing major works to transform it from a commercial building into a residence, they knew there was potential to improve the property further to create their long term family home."
Interesting. Still no mention of a plasterer

Are we allowed to ask what the old owners Instagram name is?

Reactions: 2
Their taste (Glen’s) is so niche (ugly)) and common (tacky) that I can’t imagine many people finding it desirable when/they sell.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it was only the ‘en suite’ that the went back to the brickwork.

Reactions: 7
The poor woman was bursting for the loo again, luckily our DIY expert FOD had the answer.

toilet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The poor woman was bursting for the loo again, luckily our DIY expert FOD had the answer.

View attachment 301398
I’m so glad I’m working from home, and I’m currently in the house on my own. The amount of times I have been giggling out loud in delight at these photoshops, people would have started to think I was mad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh she has posted stories of her actually submerged in the sea today. Hi Swim Tits 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh she has posted stories of her actually submerged in the sea today. Hi Swim Tits 👋
The power of this page! Wow! Just a handful of trolls telling her to get in the bin sea and like a performing monkey 🐒 she’s in there...like swim wear 😂😂😂

What do we want her to do next?

I just want her to follow CSA rules and write #AD (on every bleeping post) oh and maybe follow Covid rules too...cos you ain’t 2 meters away from that inspiration you met today love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The power of this page! Wow! Just a handful of trolls telling her to get in the bin sea and like a performing monkey 🐒 she’s in there...like swim wear 😂😂😂

What do we want her to do next?

I just want her to follow CSA rules and write #AD (on every bleeping post) oh and maybe follow Covid rules too...cos you ain’t 2 meters away from that inspiration you met today love!!
Isn't it amazing how well they perform for us trolls!

I bet you that photo of her and the inspiration will swiftly be removed, now it has been mentioned by the Tattle Trolls!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.