Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but this is so awful it's actually brilliant. Just outright begging on his HoHorrors stories for small brands. Has he no shame?!
I did see that earlier, and was wondering if something else would follow? Like him actually purchasing something from a small brand, putting it out there to his followers, and not expecting anything in return.

But then I thought to myself as if he would actually shout out a brand, big or small, without receiving stuff for free in the first place.

bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did see that earlier, and was wondering if something else would follow? Like him actually purchasing something from a small brand, putting it out there to his followers, and not expecting anything in return.

But then I thought to myself as if he would actually shout out a brand, big or small, without receiving stuff for free in the first place.

bleep
I think it went up late morning, a blatant beg no shits given?! He probably thought he'd sneak it up while we were distracted with ST shenanigans, could it even be their covert marketing strategy 🕵🏊🏼‍♂️👙 evening clunge 👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but this is so awful it's actually brilliant. Just outright begging on his HoHorrors stories for small brands. Has he no shame?!
I think what irks me the most is that many seemingly financially safe influencers don’t even seem to realise that their #gifted products would be much appreciated by many families in much less favourable circumstances...... perhaps #gifted edible products could be regifted to the food banks of Ramsgate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think what irks me the most is that many seemingly financially safe influencers don’t even seem to realise that their #gifted products would be much appreciated by many families in much less favourable circumstances...... perhaps #gifted edible products could be regifted to the food banks of Ramsgate.
Couldn’t agree more! I watched the film ‘ I, Daniel Blake’ last weekend- (highly recommend) it’s had a profound effect on me. So disturbing how these influencers get given a constant supply of constant gifts, they are so GRABBY, often expensive items- why don’t they pass them on to those with nothing? It’s sickening and such an ugly trait. UGLY!!!!

And as for swim tits advertising and promoting her mates cushions in the magazine she edits, that’s fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
. perhaps #gifted edible products could be regifted to the food banks of Ramsgate.
The Isle of Thanet happens to be one of the most deprived areas of the UK. The least these grifters can do is organise a local charity event where they raise money to one of the many local projects/food banks desperately crying out for help. They have contacts after all... but hey, priorities? ☹

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Swim tits got another #gift she hasn’t declared “got sent this”. Oh right love so at £120 a pop the product is just sent out to random people or are they just sending out to magazine editors, who can then place them on their social media, with a swipe up and maybe in their magazine! duck off you are using your platform to advertise! Declare it!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He has posted on HoH. Their bedroom is bleeping ghastly, nothing flows and the colours do not go well together in my opinion.

Reminds me of how I remember my nan's bedroom looked in the 90's, except it was decorated in the 70's (a decade or so before I was born).

What has infuriated me is how the whole house was renovated before they moved in, yet he is acting like it was a 50's throwback which needed immediate attention.

Oh and Sly you forgot to mention you already had your bleeping adult living room to chill out in.

And let's face it, your house would not have been re-renovated if it had not all been free/PR products.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Simon isn’t doing HoH, it’s all Glen. In between rugby sessions.
can someone find Simon’s LinkedIn again so we can put the employment question to bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He has posted on HoH. Their bedroom is bleeping ghastly, nothing flows and the colours do not go well together in my opinion.

Reminds me of how I remember my nan's bedroom looked in the 90's, except it was decorated in the 70's (a decade or so before I was born).

What has infuriated me is how the whole house was renovated before they moved in, yet he is acting like it was a 50's throwback which needed immediate attention.

Oh and Sly you forgot to mention you already had your bleeping adult living room to chill out in.

And let's face it, your house would not have been re-renovated if it had not all been free/PR products.
If you want to stylish interiors, look at Styletheclutter on Instagram....she knows how to put a classic look together

Simon isn’t doing HoH, it’s all Glen. In between rugby sessions.
can someone find Simon’s LinkedIn again so we can put the employment question to bed?
EB7FBF7B-C375-4852-A381-D324B3714C12.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
May
If you want to stylish interiors, look at Styletheclutter on Instagram....she knows how to put a classic look together

View attachment 300929
May have to write to Willis Towers Watson and suggest they give Sly a pay rise as it’s clear he’s not earning enough because he keeps begging on Instagram! Wonder if his job allows for side hustles?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.