Fashion trends that you can't stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also bit personally offended at everyone saying beards. My husbands Sikh and has a long beard, he washes it everyday with shampoo and then styles it with beard oil. It's certainly not dirty! He even ties it up for work. 😁
Bloody love a beard. Not those crappy goatee attempts but a full on well groped beard. My husbands beard smells lush, of shampoo and beard oil. I like a man with a decent man bun too, very into the viking look.i like a man who looks like he will pillage my village after a good session.

Hate men in shapeless jeans or really tight jeans. And the whole no socks, their feet must stink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I once saw a girl at a bus stop wearing a skin-coloured unitard. I thought she was naked. She was beautiful and had a great figure and still looked awful. Also, a trend I noticed last year, not sure if it's still a thing, but fishnet skirts. Literal fishnet, completely transparent skirts. Bonus points if its neon. It's not a good look, on anyone. :ROFLMAO:

Also bit personally offended at everyone saying beards. My husbands Sikh and has a long beard, he washes it everyday with shampoo and then styles it with beard oil. It's certainly not dirty! He even ties it up for work. 😁
i couldn’t date a guy without a beard πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 😍

Bloody love a beard. Not those crappy goatee attempts but a full on well groped beard. My husbands beard smells lush, of shampoo and beard oil. I like a man with a decent man bun too, very into the viking look.i like a man who looks like he will pillage my village after a good session.

Hate men in shapeless jeans or really tight jeans. And the whole no socks, their feet must stink
Need I say anymore ❀

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Men in ripped skinny Jean's
Men in flip flops 🀒
Men in vests

Wolf/dragon/mythical creature fleeces (you know the ones)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.