Fashion trends that you can't stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Distressed Jeans, never liked them the first time around and now it's worse than ever, seen many women wearing jeans that look like they should be put in the bin.

Reactions: 10
Yes to the ugly orthopaedic trainer trend. I’m a bit of a sneaker freak and these things kill my soul when I’m shopping online and see so many of them.

I blame Kanye, who’s married to Kim. It all comes back to them, doesn’t it?! Absolute arseholes 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
this is controversial, leopard prints :( sorry ladies

looks like something my aunt will wear when she seduce her husband

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Crop tops on people who have more flab than ab (I’m just jealous, wish I had abs) 😂

Flesh-coloured leggings.

3A97CEA0-6F6B-4E76-86AA-2FA32797DBDB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Those chunky Fila trainers from the 90’s or whenever and anything remotely similar looking.

They are ugly af and look ridiculous don’t care what anyone says.

Reactions: 19
People putting their kids in kenzo.. I think the brand just looks washed out and tacky, also people putting their kids in Spanish dresses when their about 10 years old 😅😂

Reactions: 10
Jumpsuits. 🙈 Sorry! Just don't think they suit many people, plus they seem like too much admin when you go to the toilet. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chunky trainers
Crop tops that are above belly button
Slides and socks! 🤢
Puffer jackets
Cold shoulder tops
Flip flops
Heeled trainers 🤢
Deep V neck tops on men
Kids clothes made to look like adults

Reactions: 8
So many good things listed here I had forgot I hate.

I missed my number one... gets me angry...

KITTEN HEEL 😡🤮

Nothing wrong with a heel, nothing wrong with flats... everything wrong with the kitten heel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.