Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notsoposh

VIP Member
The way Josie says 'Darlings' has always bugged me! Both she and Lydia put on an accent, but I do think Josie and Charlie were raised reasonably well-off. Her mother lives on an estate with a fancy spa they go to some times, and I would imagine they bought their house in London with family assistance?

Josie's viewers are definitely an older demographic too. She often gets comments from women saying they're her mother's age. I think that's part of why she sticks to her look - they're clicking her affliate links for the pink/beige lady who lunches clothes.
She once said the London townhouse was bought from her inheritance money when her dad passed away (she was 13) her mom probably stays in house her parents lived in. She definitely comes in from a well to do family.

Reactions: 1

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Oh really? What's the handle then?

The fact that they have so many properties makes them look like spoiled, entitled brats.
But they take anything for free, so how's that?
My original post got deleted.

The house is stunning but what is going to do with 8 rooms? Never mind, 3 will be walk in closets. She will probably convert it to a bed & breakfast as she mentioned in an old video that she had a couple renting a room in the old house. This is just me brain storming because I doubt either have that kind of money.

Her channel does not generate her millions. Based on social blade, she roughly makes $75,000 USD annually.

Attachments

Last edited:

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
The whole 'Good morning dhhharlinggggs' comes across so patronising :(

I haven’t watched Josie in a couple of years, I just randomly came around her latest video and WTF?! Her hair, face everything she looks so much older. I can’t stand how she calls her viewers Darlings, who does she think she is? She has such a boring fashion sense. I honestly don’t know how she makes a living out of this?!
I'm not sure if she lacks confidence but quite a few times in hauls she makes comments like 'I'm not young enough for this' but she's only in her mid 20s? I remember this was once for a skirt? :rolleyes: Very strange behaviour.

Her poses are really weird, she's either craning her neck down at her shoes or covering her eyes from the sun, her awkward swaying when she's doing photos makes me cringeeeee
I don't understand this either, it really takes away the focus from the clothes. It's a side to side sway whilst looking down at her feet. I think it's best that she just remains still or walks in a straight line. A few of her subscribers have mentioned this in the comments also...

Nope, the guesthouse is a real house with 3 bedrooms. You saw the garage or a carport or something like that.

Edit: I stand corrected. I just looked at the floorplan and the carport is part of the guesthouse, so he did show part of the guesthouse, just like you said.

She has been in many vlogs before, so she's definitely not camera shy, but I agree it's the pretending and blatant lying that is so annoying.

A vlog with her mum:
Bloody hell her mum is so old 😂

WillowM

Both properties were far too easy to find.. nearly £2.5 mill on both of them. Sold the last one for over 900k and made a tidy profit. Far far too easy to search the internet
Totally agree!

I think they have provided way too much info in the new home Instagram account bio, makes it so easy to find this property .

MaggieAggie

Exactly! And she kept saying how tight it is, uhhmm buy your size maybe? why stretch it out for the next person buying it! The sheer amount of white and pink she has, could easily fill at least 20 teenagers closet.
Oh my god- I started to watch a haul last week and I swear it consisted of about 10 almost identical cream jumpers!!

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I’m a sometime viewer of Josie’s and I’ve just come here from seeing her announcement of the new house purchase. Looks gorgeous. Doesn’t surprise me that they’ve bought something like that (although I was surprised they were leaving London) and I’ve always thought both her and Charlie come from money.

Anyway! The reason why I’m here and sorry for asking something that may be obvious but why does she have two rings on her engagement finger?! They’re not married yet are they?
No idea! This is good to know 😂

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Noooooo! a gifted engagement ring??! Wowsssaaaaas!! Am I alone in thinking that’s tacky af?
is this a thing? Do all of the influencers have gifted engagement rings? So strange how that even comes about.. who contacted de beers to say they were thinking of getting engaged? Doubtful de beers contacted them haha

Oh my, how my eyes are being opened by this forum! 🤣

Can’t say I liked that pink bedroom makeover she did in the rented house. Just so bright and salmon looking.. 🤨 classic josie.. strange for a rental - might not be to everyone’s taste perhaps?
They've bought that apartment apparently

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I still don't get how she can afford it? her YT channel does not bring her in that much money to begin with. wonder if Charlie will contribute since the London home was purchased by Josie and her mom

Dollyyy1984

oh dear , Freddy My Love is a total car crash .
her account is built for rich teenagers .
It’s not even worth discussing her on this platform 😄
I’m a Barbie girl in a barbie world la la la 💁‍♀️
Fair enough. Another influencer who I just cannot fathom how she has such a large following- she is on lazzzzzzyyyyyyy <insert expletive>.

Mglyds

Are we all looking at the same house? I've got the house she bought as the old malt house. 7 bed, exact front exterior and kitchen. It has out buildings but I don't see a separate cottage on the floor plan or description 🤷🏻‍♀️

100%. she probably have family money to fall back on if she struggles to make payments. Does all stamp duty have to be paid up front? 200k on tax alone, ouch! part of me thinks good for her, it’s the braggy part of it I don’t like. She would have been wiser to set up the home account and post all of her pics under a private account. Wait until her home isn’t listed on rightmove and then make it public. Would have been much harder to find. Oh well.

i don’t follow her and won’t be starting, although I am admittedly curious. Enjoyed how many people have gone over to lydias thread to praise Josies new house haha.
Yup stamp duty to be paid up front unless you can get your lender to include it in the mortgage but you just end up borrowing more