Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notsoposh

VIP Member
Wrong! Read the thread.

I must of missed that bit. Does she sell products and clothes on ? I know she has some bits, mainly pandora and a few piece of clothing on depop but nothing compared to how much she has stashed away
She said she will try depop, maybe it’s listed there.

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
I am with the other two comments so shocked at how intelligent she "tries" to act... How tacky to not research her own country's history. I was expected the video to be really interesting on who lived there and the history of the "estate" etc.

The last video (gardening and cooking April 26 ) Charlie said the word, "hoe" as a joke and Prissy pot stated that's so immature... spare me .. she acts like she is so uptight and trying to be like Meghan Markle or royalty.Oh darlings I could never be so shameful in stating a naughty word... my my ...

I honestly I think the only reason she looked up this house was purely because Meghan Markle and Harry were thinking of buying there...

Oh , and notice, she received another gift ... River Island dress and clutch. SO now everything I have read on here is true. She def. lives off of free gifts...

Well Charlie mentioned in one of the videos," when will your mum come?" , "she's still not come to visit".. but it sounded sarcastic. She is def. there living in the cottage ... If they made 800,000 on the sale of the London townhome , and Josie makes 500,000 a year and Man boy ... how much?
Josie mentioned she had to look at mortgage stuff.. so she is def. paying a large mortgage ... they did not buy this house in cash outright.. Imagine the electric bill, the heated floor can only radiate so much heat in the cold winter. It will def. get tiring with no maid... and help to upkeep this place.. Rich always hire help.. and they cannot afford it.. it will be overwhelming for her...

You can go on google earth and see the home from the rear, and move down the street. ..
I haven’t read through this whole thread....where do I look for on google earth, like what village please?

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
I also do feel that she's trying so hard to emulate Freddy Cousin - Brown. I don't know a lot about Freddy but she seems more classy and embraces the cringy all pink better than Josie.

notsoposh

VIP Member
So I just clicked on her moving vlog hoping to find more info about the new house (eg:where in the cotswolds it is), I’m so impressed some folks on here had actual photos of it. I stopped watching when she said she and her mum bought her Clapham two bed house together when she was 20!!! I used to like her, but find the lifestyle she peddles so incredibly far from being relatable. It’s almost like she’s marketing herself as a trainer to Chelsea wannabe types. Ergh, she annoys me.
Exactly.She definitely comes from money. Even though she tries to pretend she’s middle class. Don’t know about him.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Earnings are not reported on a balance sheet. They would be reported on an income statement which is not required for companies who earn below a certain threshold (like Josie’s). Here is a line by line of which each aspect of that balance sheet is, let me know if you have any follow on questions.

-Fixed assets are hard asset items like land, machinery, etc. This line item is most likely her flat.

-Current assets are items like cash, inventory, etc. For her, this is most likely going to be all cash in the bank. But for other businesses, this would also be inventory items like clothes (if it’s a retail shop).

-Creditors (amounts falling due in one year) are short term liabilities. This could be anything like short term credit card debt, any loan due within a year, suppliers that a business may owe, etc. Could also be items like insurance, utilities, etc depending on payment terms. I’m not 100% sure why her short term liabilities are so high given the nature of her business.

-Creditors (amounts falling after one year) are long term liabilities. This will be things like long term loans, mortgages, etc. This will most definitely be all mortgage given she had no long term debt prior to the year of her house purchase.

-Total net amount is the figure after subtracting all liabilities from all assets.
Thank you for educating my ignorant self!

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
So true that she isn't ready to hear the truth. She won't become happy with him. I imagine when they'll have kids, if at all and if ever they will get married, then he'll be back on drinking, treating her badly and she'll be all alone with the kids. He won't care more when he doesn't care even now!

In which video did she comment on the gossip sites?

I simply can't get it why her followers don't see their inappropriate behavior! They pretend being eco friendly while ordering loads of items with all the packaging and the carbon footprint for delivery for all this stuff, not to mention the lying, the racism, this weirdo’s disrespectful attitude towards her! I can’t get why her stupid followers don’t see that! The world is fighting against Covid19, people are dying, others lose their jobs, there’s a global economy recession and they indulge in luxury without any respect for whatsoever! It’s not surprising that people are so fed up with them! Only fools sympathize with them! 😤

Are you sure? So they don't live in the Cotswolds at all? OMG!!
They do in the Warwickshire part.

No problem for Charlie - he'll advertise wigs then 🤡

Syd20

Awww, her little fans cannot handle the truth. Freddy acts like a 5 year old Disney princess. Serious mental issues going on with her. If you look up Peter Pan Syndrome ( when adults refuse to grow up ) she fits that description perfectly. Her bedroom has stuffed animals on the bed, she acts like a toddler, and she jumped down out of the camera after she sang in her last video. Who acts like that? A grown woman jumping down after singing because she is embarrassed and shy. It was bizarre. Maybe she is doing this to get a rise out of her 6 to 16 year old audience. I find it odd Grandma Josie even hangs around Disney princess who still lives with her parents.
I went to college right after high school and yes I had a full time job as well.
The lazy, entitled, princesses are disgusting inspiration for kids to watch. Josie lives off her mother and her mother's PayPal account. She charges everything to it... Charlie the dullard does what??? He's a model hahahahha
Funny thing is, Josie mentioned her YouTube channel possibly going on another 20 years... how delusional is that?
She also stated she is not showing the entire house, only bits for another year to drag out the curiosity. People are not going to wait around for that.
Entitled white privilege princess wannabe bimbos 👸😂

Famy

New here.. on the whole I’ve been enjoying her moving videos I find it much more interesting than fashion etc. I did a little search and I’m about 90% sure I found a house in the same mews of their Clapham house also 3 bed etc v similar layout however decor and garden not as nice, it’s on the market for 975 so I imagine they sold for around that or maybe slightly more. I also think because Charlie wasn’t on the mortgage ( I assume) he’s bought the Chiswick flat. I then think the new cotswold house will be joint mortgage and I reckon around 1.2 . This is all guess work and some experience but who knows!
Wrong! Read the thread.

She’s never done a giveaway, as far as I can tell unless the brand is asking her to do. I saw her declutter vlog today in it she says , if people don’t offer the right amount she’s not going to part with the products. She would rather store clothes she doesn’t use, than give it away. She doesn’t do anything unless she’s making money off it. So charity or giveaway is out of question for her.
I must of missed that bit. Does she sell products and clothes on ? I know she has some bits, mainly pandora and a few piece of clothing on depop but nothing compared to how much she has stashed away

Palmtrees

VIP Member
I can’t remember what vlog it was, it was a few years ago now. Obv she was still with charlie. I remember she had a picnic and she opened up about Charlie going awol. I always got the impression he had a bit of a problem with drink! But I could be totally making that up!
I think the video was titled something like ‘my life is not perfect’ and i felt really sorry for her. I haven’t watched Josie for ages, prob over a year, but I watched her for the first time yesterday to see her new house. And I did get the impression that the dynamic in their relationship had changed slightly. I actually felt like Josie had the upper hand abit.
Ive only seen one other video with him in it. The one with the car they got “on loan”. (Was it Mazda). Then I stopped watching her for a while. I thought he was taking over the vlog when it came to the kitchen equipment/crockery placement etc the other day.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Someone said this was her earnings from CompaniesHouse. I’m not a UK citizen, so I don’t know how to interpret this. Apparently this is her earnings?

Not too sure how to read these either ? I don't think the £500k was her earnings for a year , maybe she put the Flat on the company account as she couldn't get two personal mortgages ?

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Will Josie make her house it's own instagram just like every other influencer in the UK right now?

I do watch her videos from time to time, and I am surprised she and Charlie aren't married yet.

Josie’s new house is so big. How I wish I could afford that kind of house 😂

Famy

Where do they sell there free stuff? I'm only aware of her depop account but not much on there