Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notsoposh

VIP Member
Naively I’d assumed her fella had bought her ring? Ha! Who was the trip with? It seem bizarre that he would propose on a gifted trip with other people around?! Does no one care for romance anymore.. also.. privacy? Haha... can’t sell that though can ya!
I believe it was a La Mer trip to Vancouver.

Reactions: 1

Famy

Just casually admitting that they had dinner with the previous house owner as if there's no social distancing in the Cotswolds.
Yeah apparently they sat on separate tables outside - bullshit! Probably just brown nosing them ro again brownie points in the village so they're not the new comers

rockyroad

Everything is so ‘dreamy’ bleugh. But yes Charlie seems horrible. At least one of their families has ££££.

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
I don’t click on the links. There’s no way I am giving these privileged professional beggars a cent of my hard earned money. She even got her furniture free for her new place. They don’t even spend on anything- holiday, travel, home stuff, gym, clothes, makeup, skincare, salon treatments, even food. Like what is left to pay from their pocket? And she has the gal to say we consume free content.
100% THIS!

It's like when she patronises saying her lifestyle / content is 'aspirational'... it's not aspirations to accept so many freebies and not really work for it. I work bloody hard & spend my money wisely. I just cannot stand the vapid / self indulgent lifestyle she leads with a complete disregard to everyone else. For example, when has she ever led a giveaway etc? No, the only way she 'gives back' is through affiliates / promo codes through adds. It makes my blood boil!

mindlessness

VIP Member
You would be surprised. Give them a scent and I bet they would be off. Even though they are bred of pets a lot of the well bred will still have a hunting instinct. 😂. Mine are pampered but hunt if they are given a chance. Not that they catch anything.
Naw! Are yours daschunds?
I'm glad to know their instincts haven't been bred out!

Lola Faith

VIP Member

you've put the new thread in a different section, it's moved to influencers and was in gurus?

Leii

I understand some of you guys think she’s a sweet girl. If you have a chance look through her Facebook profile. Search by her full name. There are some real gems there. You will see her old pictures and decide for yourself. The “conservative”, white/pink/beige only clothes is a recent update. In all probability since she decided to start her social media channels.
I think all the pics will be either removed or completely removed now 😂

• Haha
Tax on what though?

Its not SDLT as the previous year's short term liabilities were £97k. Its not corporation tax because taking into account the reliefs, the amount of revenue she'd need for a corporation tax liability that high would mean she wouldn't be filing by way of micro company accounts. VAT and business rates won't be applicable. Only other thing I can think of is NICs but again not that high?

Any personal capital gains tax (i.e. on dividends) wouldn't be included here.

Someone said this was her earnings from CompaniesHouse. I’m not a UK citizen, so I don’t know how to interpret this. Apparently this is her earnings?
No this is not her earnings. This is her balance sheet, as it clearly states on the document. It only shows you her assets and her liabilities. U.K. companies are not required to publicly report revenue (I.e. earnings) below a certain threshold.

Last edited:

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
At least Charlie did tell her the wall upstairs would be too busy for what she wanted to add. Still though, pink upstairs and downstairs. It's a sick obsession.. I would leave the upstairs as is. The downstairs paint color is fine but I would choose a different color than pinkkkkkkkkkkk.......suggestions?

Anyway I wish she would show more of the house. She focuses on such boring things, like cleaning her clutter and all of her boring beauty products. Yawn I could care less. The influx of viewers are there to watch about the house.

Notice every time Josie speaks every word goes up in octave. Instead of keeping a steady tone .... that's how her voice has changed. She tries to sound sophisticated..
How else will she’s sucker in all her fans into using her affiliate links? 😂

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Can someone please give me the TL: DR of Lydia and Josie? Is it just Lydia calling her and manchild out for buying subscribers or is it more? 💕

Famy

The rebrand worked then. I suspect shes set up as a business rather than self employed.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
He takes himself far too seriously - there's barely a single photo on his insta where he's smiling.

Oh also - if you look at posts he's tagged in, you can see a photo of him and Josie in front of their new house.
I believe that’s manchild’s sister- scarlett irons shew the dogs pa and agent lol 💀

I have never (until now) watched any of her videos. She just came up on my recommended.. probably because I like old houses lol...
My question is.. is it really appropriate to be moving house in the current situation? Or is that ok?