Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liliyanie

But if she already had a chanel bag she would have bragged about it i think. and she is a girl who would spend a fortune on designer handbags. she may had a comfortable life before YT but not comfortable enough to spend thousands of dollars on chanel bags.

Reactions: 2

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
Inthefrow was proposed on a brand trip. These guys are cheap as they come. Josie will have her gazillion bedroom house stuffed to brim with gifted products. She’s already started work on it.
Naively I’d assumed her fella had bought her ring? Ha! Who was the trip with? It seem bizarre that he would propose on a gifted trip with other people around?! Does no one care for romance anymore.. also.. privacy? Haha... can’t sell that though can ya!

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I don’t know why Lydia is getting spoken about so much on here so I’d also like to know 👀

I’m sorry but I still can’t get over the fake Mulberry bag comments. Didn’t she used to work for them and do a lot of PR for them? I remember them sending her quite a lot of their bags and she did that cringe dance 70s video for them on her channel - at their store with all their bags and no declared AD (nothing new)

Yet she was going to bring back a fake one from holiday for her friend. I’d give her a massive black dot if I was on Mulberry’s marketing team. So tacky.

Also, who tf buys herb cutting scissors?! I must be too much of a pleb to know that’s a thing haha. Just feels like they have money to burn and throw at the silliest things...
Oh yeah. I thought it was hilarious of her buying knockoffs and on the same trip wearing real fur 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Sassafrass

I think her dad owned a car sales business? I feel like she’s mentioned it before but I believe it was more the one office or something. So I would say they were comfortable, probably equivalent of English middle class.
I think based on that Facebook exchange it’s safe to say she indulged in some fakes when she was younger!

overthinkingit

I did a quick search on Charlie and it seems he is/was some form of "advertising sales manager". All this time I thought he was a rugby player/instagram husband 😂 wonder if he gave Josie tips on how to manipulate her numbers and undisclosed ads :unsure:

• Haha

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Long time lerker here, couldn’t resist finally joining!
I had the horror of attending university with Josie at LCF years ago, and she was absolutely awful even back then.

She was full of herself and thought she’d arrived, looked down at everyone and was very selective about who she befriended. Not anything like her sweet, ditzy character portrayed on social. She was rude, icy, snooty and incredibly privileged. I remember her walking through a door just in front of me, and instead of holding it for a second like every decent other person, she let it slam right back at me to the point where it nearly hit my face. Very, very sweet.

Also, a lot of people saying how can she afford the house...she is loaded. She was dripping in Chanel bags and designer shoes pre-IG days. I remember her posting a car ad on her personal fb, it was a convertible Mercedes or Audi or something, and she cooed over the fact it was bought brand new and was her first car and meant so much. It would have cost tens of thousands at the time.

It annoys me that she paints this picture of someone who’s worked hard for what she has, but the reality is she’s been handed everything on a plate.

Oh, and it’s well known that she’s had lip fillers for quite some time now...View attachment 118911View attachment 118912View attachment 118913View attachment 118914

I can imagine her being that way unfortunately , Who is the bloke in the last picture ?

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
how can i find her new house? tried everything:cry:
She has new IG account for the house: Oldhouseourhome

Haven’t seen if anyone else has already mentioned this but their property is attached to a chapel. That’s so strange also I’m sure it would have proven a problem when it came to finding a lender for the mortgage if they have one.
I don’t think the houses is attached to a chapel. I believe the chapel is nearby. The housing listing did not mention a chapel. Just the house and guesthouse of sorts on 1.2 acres of land

Famy

I think they will be limited to what they will be able to do to the house as its 2* listed

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Oh my, just stumbled across this:
I actually thought her current voice was real, see struck me as well to do. I’m not so sure anymore- not that there is anything wrong with her voice from 4 years ago- she just sounds so different.How young does she look here. WTF happened?
She’s currently 28 turning 29 later this year. She looks much thinner now. Could be the weight loss?

How would the house be shared ownership? It wasnt advertised as that? Unless I'm missing something?

Can understand IF her estimate income is £500k but seems a little large as she doesnt have that many followers compared to some

She mentioned hannah Stafford Taylor in her video, I think she is wanting to be the next her!
According to records, she did bring in close for £500,000 last year and over £200,000 in 2018.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
They are definitely all morphing into each other. Vacuous, tone-deaf, dull narcissists obsessed with nothing other than feeding their egos to fill the void in their souls. Their sycophant subscribers irrirate me just as much. Can't they see through the facade? They are the narc supply to these attention addicts. A few days out of the limelight and these 'influencers' would wither and turn to dust. It's funny how they try to outdo each other but we can take comfort in knowing that they are empty and miserable by default. All narcissists are- they are just good at hiding it.
💯 truth 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

liliyanie

I don't think she comes from money. I remember her first chanel unboxing. it was second hand and she later explained that xupes gave her a discount in exchange of a video.