Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
those saucepans were £575 for the set!
how many were in the set? Was is just the two? I must’ve found the wrong pic/price on google haha. My bug bear is to keep telling us they are expensive. A lot of people buy nice things for their forever home. It makes sense to buy one decent set of pans, rather than replace a less decent set multiple times and spend more money. We don’t need to know they are ‘expensive’. Spoiler alert- we know y’all got money 😜

Reactions: 1

Sparkelbob

Ok I’ve rewound it a couple of times just to check.... but do they actually moan about herbs and say they have to get Sainsbury’s ones delivered so they look the same..? Is that what I’ve just seen....!!?! 🙄

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Ok I’ve rewound it a couple of times just to check.... but do they actually moan about herbs and say they have to get Sainsbury’s ones delivered so they look the same..? Is that what I’ve just seen....!!?! 🙄
I want to watch but don’t want to watch so that I don’t give them views lol
Some tone deaf a$$

Sparkelbob

I am new to the forum and have been watching Josie for while . Something very odd about the whole set up . It is uncommon to have dinner with the new buyers isn't it ? Charlie always looks like he is up to something . I wish them well but that house is a lot of maintenance, I couldn't imagine the up keep cost not to mention the council tax .
I’m guessing maybe private sale? They knew the owner? Definitely something shady about it!!!

rockyroad

Ha! Anyone really serious about the environment would be giving up coffee and its air miles full stop.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I’m not the lockdown police, but I was kinda shocked that there were removal guys and cleaners.. doing what isn’t technically essential work.
They practiced “sOcIaL dIsTaNcInG” 😂 I agree and was pretty shocked that this actually took place/ the move, the cleaning, the sale/closing of the properties

notsoposh

VIP Member
My original post got deleted.

The house is stunning but what is going to do with 8 rooms? Never mind, 3 will be walk in closets. She will probably convert it to a bed & breakfast as she mentioned in an old video that she had a couple renting a room in the old house. This is just me brain storming because I doubt either have that kind of money.

Her channel does not generate her millions. Based on social blade, she roughly makes $75,000 USD annually.
True! She might do that, these two are money hungry as they come.

B4rney

I think they will be limited to what they will be able to do to the house as its 2* listed
Is it Grade II or II*. If it’s II* they will be able to do even less. Nevertheless, they will be limited internally and externally with what they can do without Listed Building Consent.

WillowM

Wow she is raking it in, or this her mums money from the house they sold, How much did she buys the new cotswolds house, any link?
There were some posts with photos earlier but they are removed for “ legal reasons “

It was just under 2 million

What's with the constant head touching in her photos? Someone give that girl ibuprofein, it seems to me that she's suffering from a migraines constantly.
Her poses are really weird, she's either craning her neck down at her shoes or covering her eyes from the sun, her awkward swaying when she's doing photos makes me cringeeeee

notsoposh

VIP Member
Hi Notsoposh, I recognized your name too 😁.

No in the screenshot that person only said she remembered Josie saying that her mum was moving (not that she was moving in with them).

I think she was referring to the fact that Josie said that her mum was moving a few vlogs ago, when she said that she was saving all the wrapping paper from gifts from companies to use for her mum's move. That was perhaps a slip of the tongue of Josie's.

So I don't think that that post was made by a delusional minion who thinks Josie was honest about her mum moving in with them, but done by a person that remembered Josie saying that her mum was moving and combined that with seeing the 3 plates on the counter top.
Fair enough I didn’t catch that part of the video.

12345RP

I’m surprised she gave so many details about the house- it’s so easy to find with a quick google search and photos and details of it are all over right move and zoopla etc. Considering it’s their forever home, not the smartest of moves!

Staff edit;
quick reminder to our members, even though an influencer makes their location/address known,
for legal reasons we cannot post that information here. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandy2507

If she comes from money, I'm wondering why she started a youtube career? Normally, you wouldn't make a living as an influencer if you came from a good background. Moreover, what about her father? She never talks about him. And the inheritance some mention in this thread, is it her father's?

notsoposh

VIP Member
Her Facebook is a goldmine

Ahh man.. if she ever deletes these I got a recording of it all. Screenshots live forever. This girl is far from anything considered money. More like trash pretending to be affluent. However, she’s now self made and I will give her that.
I know! look through the pictures. She’s crazy not to delete it.

I really used to watch her videos a lot. And then the constant white-brown-beige-pink-floral clothes kept coming in.

She has hauls every week as a part of her videos, then preaches sustainability next. She talks to the dogs as if their toys, and the constant "darlings" started to annoy me.

She has a lot of ASA violations, undisclosed ads. I have no idea why she stuck with Charlie for the longest time. Her content now seems out of touch, and the fact that they have so many properties might not be the best option, since after this Corona virus, there will be a recession. I have no idea how will they be able to get money for their property taxes.
Exactly what I think. If it’s only in her name, that weirdo Charlie will drop everything if there is a tax mess. She does quite a lot of undeclared ads to be pulled up by ASA

Palmtrees

VIP Member
This whole “ influencer business “ is one big fraud . I will never be able to see it as a proper job .
Let’s see where Covid19 will take us , very uncertain times and my prediction is that people will be forced to stop splashing out on expensive , non essential items that these influencers are promoting .

And it’s still not clear to me to this day what exactly Charlie is doing apart from workouts and taking photos of food. Mystery 🤷‍♀️
Im new here. I just watched her video of the new house in the Cotswolds. I too wonder what Charlie does? He seems very knowledgeable about all the kitchen equipment/crockery and so assertive about where everything should be placed.

those saucepans were £575 for the set!
I immediately looked them up (Falk) couldn’t catch the name of the other brand he mentioned as I thought oh that might be a change from my Le Creuset but I will be sticking to what I have ! 😂

• Haha

Muriel Heslop

May I speculate a little more? :giggle:

Her mum owns a huge spa complex. What if she sold that and her home too? Together with the earnings of the sale of Josie's home, they probably would have had enough money to buy this expensive place.

We know Josie and her mum bought her old London house together, we know she didn't buy this one with Charlie (he didn't sign the papers on camera and I think he's such a show off that he would have done so if he had), so to me it wouldn't be too out there to think they bought this one together too.

What do you guys think?

She goes with them on holiday all the time too.

What grown man would want to do that instead of going with his fiancé (sorry I mean "his best pal" :ROFLMAO:)?

She once said that they are so close then that Charlie often feels left out.

Josie seems like such an old lady, but I guess she's just as much of a baby as Charlie is 🤔.
Which spa complex please

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
It does have it’s own instagram page 🙄
She literally pimps out everything in her life. Bet she’ll pimp out her pregnancy and kids. Kinda sickening
Oh really? What's the handle then?

The fact that they have so many properties makes them look like spoiled, entitled brats.
But they take anything for free, so how's that?